কুকুর, শ্ব, লুব্ধকপায়ে পায়ে চলা
Noun(1) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf(2) a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman(3) informal term for a man(4) someone who is morally reprehensible(5) a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll(6) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(7) metal supports for logs in a fireplace
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch
(1) Well if I hired my old headmaster, I'd treat him like a dog .(2) come out, Michael, you dog!(3) He said, ├ö├ç├┐It's kind of like a hound dog chasing a rabbit.├ö├ç├û(4) photographers seemed to dog her every step(5) I make him work like a dog(6) So how do you choose from the plethora of contracts on offer to ensure you don't get stuck with a dog of a contract?(7) Jackie loved my father and my father treated him like a dog .(8) One of the great mysteries of Australian political life is why a man who is about to dump a dog of a tax system on an unsuspecting public should appear so smug?(9) a dog fox(10) That's why we try to write articles about how to crush on a cutie, find a BF and, yikes, get rid of a dog of a dude before he turns your heart into a pancake.(11) The schools are good so there's no need to work like a dog to pay school fees.(12) your historian is a dull dog(13) A member of the waterworks department shot a fine dog otter on the lower Rivington reservoir.(14) Never a truer word as, after a dog of a first half, the second period ran rampant on the back of abject defending.(15) In order to get him to commit you have to treat him like a dog .(16) A woman in Hastings is walking a small dog on a leash.
(1) dog food :: কুকুরের খাবার
(2) dog leash :: কুকুর শিকল
(3) big dog :: বড় কুকুর
(4) dog tag :: কুকুরের ট্যাগ
(5) female dog :: মহিলা কুকুর
(6) little dog :: ছোট কুকুর
(7) dog bone :: কুকুর হাড়
(8) dog and cat :: কুকুর এবং বিড়াল
(9) dog collar :: কুকুর মণ্ডল
1. hound ::
3. firedog ::
4. frump ::
5. blackguard ::
6. pawl ::
7. pursue ::
8. plague ::
9. chase after ::
dog, doges, dogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Some-- Some rabid DOG.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I let my DOG eat food out of my mouth
not because she likes it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
The hot DOG stand
in the Indianapolis train station...?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
"Get a DOG, don't get a DOG,
I'm not walking it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Additional data. You DOG!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: dog
Meaning and definitions of dog, translation in Bengali language for dog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dog in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dog"
What dog means in Bengali, dog meaning in Bengali, dog definition, examples and pronunciation of dog in Bengali language.