ধন, ভাণ্ডারী, সম্পদ, দৌলত, ধনদৌলত, অর্থ-ভাণ্ডারজমাইয়া রাখা, ভাণ্ডারে রাখা, সঁচিত করাসঞ্চিত ধন, অর্থ, প্রাচুর্য, বহুমূল্য দ্রব্য, সংগ্রহ করা, ভবিষ্যতের জন্য সঞ্চয় করা
Noun(1) accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.(2) art highly prized for its beauty or perfection(3) any possession that is highly valued by its owner(4) a collection of precious things
Verb(1) hold dear(2) be fond of; be attached to
(1) He arrived back in England with very valuable treasure and the distinction of being the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe.(2) He drew it back, cradling it like precious treasure .(3) They laugh about finding a pirate's treasure and sharing the wealth.(4) That also got me to read her blog, which is a real treasure .(5) Those who travelled to Ireland may well have sought the protection of their castle at Dundrum and, perhaps, buried their most valuable treasure there.(6) Oliver's been a real treasure and has loosely formed a routine for both day and night.(7) I will always treasure my favourite motorcycling footage on bike with Steve for his record breaking lap at the TT.(8) So now it's just us who have to take a long hard look at whether our use of time and money is laying up treasure in this world or in heaven.(9) Actually, if God provides you with even one in this life, it's a real treasure in my opinion.(10) He had always sort of imagined love, a fact he guarded more carefully than the most precious of his treasure .(11) After all, these treasures are literally priceless, and the dome has a bit of a bad track record when it comes to guarding treasure - remember the diamond heist?(12) Passes will have to go to hand, ball will not have to be turned over and the side will need to treasure the ball more carefully than they are at present.(13) He's a national treasure and I just love the guy.(14) The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars.(15) It's a real treasure of ensemble acting, as every performance not only fulfills the purpose needed for each scene, but they all seem to be working off of each other.(16) Although exhilarating to open it's not a Christmas present that you'll treasure forever.
(1) treasure chest :: ধনাধার
(2) treasure hunt :: গুপ্তধন শিকার
(3) treasure hunter :: গুপ্ত শিকারি
(4) buried treasure :: কবর ধন
(5) treasure trove :: গুপ্তধন
(6) hidden treasure :: গুপ্তধন
(7) treasure map :: ধন মানচিত্র
(8) national treasure :: জাতীয় ধন
(9) treasure house :: রত্নভান্ডার
(10) treasure island :: ট্রেজার আইল্যান্ড
1. riches ::
2. valuable object ::
3. paragon ::
4. gem ::
5. cherish ::
6. prize ::
7. care for ::
treasure, treasured, treasures, treasuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Though I would TREASURE
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
...leading to the lost TREASURE
of famous pirate "One-Eyed Willy."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
...and that is why knowledge
is the best and safest TREASURE..."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I'll show you a TREASURE
beyond your wildest dreams.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
is a TREASURE!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: treasure
Meaning and definitions of treasure, translation in Bengali language for treasure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treasure in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "treasure"
What treasure means in Bengali, treasure meaning in Bengali, treasure definition, examples and pronunciation of treasure in Bengali language.