গামছাগাত্রমার্জনী, তোয়ালেতোয়ালে নিয়ে মুছা
- গামছাগামছাগামছাতোয়ালে তৈয়ারি করার কাপড়তোয়ালে তৈয়ারি করার কাপড়
Noun(1) a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper
Verb(1) wipe with a towel
(1) a bath towel(2) Scott turned off the water, which had started to get cold anyway, and started to towel off.(3) She smiled to herself as she stepped out of the shower and began to towel off.(4) Dab out excess water on a paper towel and twist sponge as you apply the color to the page.(5) Using a dry cloth or paper towel to wipe the surface dry prevents streaking.(6) The two headed to their sides of the arena to towel off and take long drinks from canteens of flavored water.(7) If water beads up around your fingertip when you press on the paper towel, the towel is too wet.(8) a paper towel(9) When he stepped out of the shower and started to towel off, he heard Jim hang up the phone.(10) Once I had stopped shaking from the temperature change I began to towel myself off.(11) To add a sheen, polish the eggs with a paper towel or cloth wetted with vegetable oil.(12) He smiled and forced himself to look away as he began to towel himself dry.(13) quickly we'd towel off and dress for dinner(14) It felt strangely comforting to towel off and put my worn, old, casual clothes on.(15) For this you'll use a very little colour and you'll fill the brush with paint and then wipe most of it off on a paper towel .(16) She regretfully stepped out of the tub and towelled herself dry, winding the towel around her shoulder-length chestnut hair last.
(1) paper towel :: কাগজ গামছা
(2) bath towel :: স্নান গামছা
(3) hand towel :: হাত গামছা
(4) dish towel :: থালা গামছা
(5) towel rail :: গামছা রেল
(6) sanitary towel :: স্যানিটারি গামছা
(7) kitchen towel :: রান্নাঘরের গামছা
(8) wet towel :: ভিজা গামছা
(9) throw in the towel :: গামছা নিক্ষেপ করো
(10) face towel :: মুখ গামছা
1. towel ::
2. napkin ::
towel, toweled, towelette, towelettes, toweling, towelings, towelling, towellings, towels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But seeing as
throwing in the TOWEL
is not an option,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I then folded a TOWEL under your head
as a pillow...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Do I say "stop what"
or just throw in the TOWEL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I was gonna put down a TOWEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
I don't know, look it up on your phone.
I'm gonna wrap it in a TOWEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: towel
Meaning and definitions of towel, translation in Bengali language for towel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of towel in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "towel"
What towel means in Bengali, towel meaning in Bengali, towel definition, examples and pronunciation of towel in Bengali language.