পিচ্ছিলকারক তৈলবাহী ইঞ্জিনের ভিতরকার আবরণ
- sumpসোনালি সকাল
Noun(1) an oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine(2) a well or other hole in which water has collected(3) a covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
(1) One simple way to monitor leakage is to draw a chalk line in your sump to record its containment level and check it regularly for any unplanned loss.(2) All the leachate drains by gravity from the leachate collection layer to a sump , from which it is pumped out of the landfill for treatment and disposal.(3) Limited excavations have opened up gutters and a sump pool used to drain the caverns of groundwater.(4) On surfacing in the lake at the far end I didn't quite make it out of the water and sank back down to the bottom of the sump .(5) The wall will route the oil selectively to the oil sump , simultaneously separating it from the crankcase to minimize oil foaming.(6) The oil will not have time to drain to the sump , so in this case it's better to turn the engine off and start it again later.(7) Putting these pipes in a covered lined trench with a high level alarm, protected collection sump , is the only way of being sure of not causing off-site contamination.(8) After such a long time in storage, all the oil will have drained to the sump .(9) Also set in stone were the cylinder bore diameter, the block's minimum deck height, and the minimum distance from the crank centerline to the sump .(10) Besides providing a depository for the neighbouring heavy metals refinery, Bleak Pond forms a natural sump for the surrounding agricultural land, so harbours little aquatic life.(11) The same water after filtration, can be directed to flow into a recharge well or the underground sump .(12) A new cast-aluminum oil sump for the V - 6 improves both cooling performance and off-road damage resistance.(13) The firm also claimed that each skip had four drainage holes to allow waste liquid to drain into a sump .(14) Provision has also been made for changing rooms and for a plant room for the swimming pool, a wrap-around deck, new entrance gates, a biocycle waste unit and a sump to accommodate the swimming pool overflow.(15) The third day, we ascended to 14,000-foot Mawenzi Tarn, a mucky natural sump nestled against the jagged brown peak of Mawenzi itself.(16) Often, when a house with a basement has a sump pump to remove unwanted water, the sump can be capped so that it can continue to drain water and serve as the location for a radon suction pipe.
(1) sump pump :: তৈলবাহী ইঞ্জিনের ভিতরকার আবরণ পাম্প
(2) sump pit :: তৈলবাহী ইঞ্জিনের ভিতরকার আবরণ পিট
(3) oil sump :: তেল তৈলবাহী ইঞ্জিনের ভিতরকার আবরণ
(4) dry sump :: শুষ্ক তৈলবাহী ইঞ্জিনের ভিতরকার আবরণ
1. sink ::
2. cesspool ::
3. cesspit ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: sump
Meaning and definitions of sump, translation in Bengali language for sump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sump in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sump"
What sump means in Bengali, sump meaning in Bengali, sump definition, examples and pronunciation of sump in Bengali language.