Noun(1) the best people or things in a group(2) the part of milk containing the butterfat(3) toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
Verb(1) make creamy by beating(2) beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight(3) put on cream, as on one's face or body(4) remove from the surface(5) add cream to one's coffee, for example
(1) Staff were even instructed to cream the butter before spreading to make sure customers got even less for their money.(2) They range in colour from white and cream to green(3) As such, cream would not rise to the top of a milk bottle and the entire mixture would be uniform.(4) Serve with a scoop of ice-cream or accompany with cream or crÔö£┬┐me fraÔö£┬½che.(5) My selection was one of the specials, cream of cauliflower soup and a sandwich in brown bread.(6) Mix tuna, egg, cheese and cream of mushroom soup together in a casserole dish with a wooden spoon until mixture is somewhat uniform.(7) a can of cream of mushroom soup(8) When an order comes in for cream of cauliflower soup it is poured from the pan, garnished with Parmesan and served.(9) There seem to be three types of Christmas cakes: chocolate, cheesecake, and the most popular sponge cake with cream and strawberries.(10) Saturday is Breeders' Cup day Stateside, with the cream of American and European talent flocking to Belmont Park on the East Coast for a quite exhilarating series of races.(11) Male bullfrogs have a bright yellow throat while the throat of the female is cream colour.(12) She tests every color on her face, with the joy of self-transformation shared by anyone who has ever put on a mask, makeup or shaving cream .(13) In the first robbery he dressed in a three quarter length, cream coloured jacket with fur around the edges.(14) You can also add it to canned soup, such as cream of tomato, or mix it into a salad.(15) shaving cream(16) There was a choice of cream of broccoli soup, warm chicken liver salad, and herb and garlic crusted mussels.
(1) ice cream :: আইসক্রিম
(2) sour cream :: দম্বল
(3) whipped cream :: বেত্রাঘাত ক্রিম
(4) cream cheese :: ক্রিম পনির
(5) shaving cream :: শেভিং ক্রিম
(6) hand cream :: হাতের ক্রিম
(7) vanilla ice cream :: ভ্যানিলা আইসক্রীম
(8) heavy cream :: ভারী ক্রিম
(9) ice cream cone :: কোণ আইসক্রীম
(10) face cream :: মুখ ক্রিম
1. off-white ::
2. lotion ::
3. best ::
4. emollient ::
5. pick ::
6. skim ::
7. bat ::
cream, creamed, creamer, creamers, creamily, creaming, creams, creamy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Howard was so angry, I had
to mash up Benadryl in his ice CREAM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Yeah, I'll take you for ice CREAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
from cans of whipped CREAM
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
...I was ready to waste the last of
my good hemorrhoid CREAM on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
they CREAM up real nice for,
like, candles and shit.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: cream
Meaning and definitions of cream, translation in Bangla
language for cream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cream in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cream'
What cream means in Bangla, cream meaning
in Bangla, cream
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cream in Bangla language.