স্বপক্ষে, অনুকূলেকিছু যুক্তির সপক্ষে
Noun(1) an athlete who plays for pay(2) an argument in favor of a proposal
Adjective(1) in favor of (an action or proposal etc.
Adverb(1) in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
(1) In addition, the pro fitness contest might become a pro figure event instead.(2) I'm as pro business, pro free enterprise as anybody in the country.(3) We had 46 guests during that period of time who were pro open borders, pro illegal immigration.(4) It was one of those gut-wrenching golf tournaments decided with the last putt on the last green before a rookie pro emerged with his maiden victory.(5) According to NCAA bylaws, a student athlete is allowed to be a pro in one sport while maintaining amateur status in another.(6) Rock finishes with a shout out to the troops, following the now standard Hollywood liberal stance, anti-war but pro our brave boys.(7) If you give her the form, she'll check off anti-war, pro-gun control and pro gay rights etc.(8) Well, I'm actually more pro vegetarian than not, but I thought this was quite funny.(9) It is very rare to have productive dialogue with a pro union guy.(10) Some of the top examples from recent years, joined by a new name on the pro and college sports scenes.(11) We are not in the business of being anti or pro anybody.(12) I dread to think, for instance, how many points Glasgow would take off Glasgow Hawks, and in fact I think that each year the top club should get to take on the bottom pro team.(13) But times have changed and the Olympics is attracting more and more pro players.(14) And mind you I am not pro-Muslims or pro any community, I am just pro-human beings.(15) All in all, the findings of this paper suggest that pro growth policies, regardless of their impact on inequality, are likely to be pro poor in the long run.(16) On the other hand, Stanford made it in 1998 without a future pro at either guard.
(1) pro- :: গণমুখী
(2) pro forma :: রীতি
(3) quid pro quo :: ক্ষতিপূর্ণ
(4) pro rata :: হারাহারি
(5) pro and con :: অগ্রপশ্চাৎ
(6) pro-life :: PRO- জীবন
(7) pro forma invoice :: রীতি অনুসারে চালানে
(8) pro shop :: প্রো দোকান
(9) pro-choice :: প্রো-পছন্দ
(10) pro tempore :: প্রো সময়ে
(11) pro wrestling :: প্রো কুস্তি
1. professional ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
FYI, part of your responsibilities
as roommate PRO tem...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Dr. Sheldon Cooper appearing in PRO se.
That is to say, representing himself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Pro tip: if you find
strong women sexy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
- And finally, area rugs, PRO or con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
I believe the back-scratching metaphor
describes a quid PRO quo situation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: pro
Meaning and definitions of pro, translation in Bengali language for pro with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pro in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pro"
What pro means in Bengali, pro meaning in Bengali, pro definition, examples and pronunciation of pro in Bengali language.