গ্রহ, উপগ্রহ, গ্রহপ্রভাব, নভশ্চর, জ্যোতি, জ্যোতিষ্কচন্দ্রসূর্যসহ আপাতদৃষ্টিতে অস্থির তারাপুঞ্জের যে কোনটি
- গ্রহগ্রহমণ্ডলীর নকশাঅস্থিরমতিগ্রহ
Noun(1) (astronomy(2) a person who follows or serves another(3) any celestial body (other than comets or satellites
(1) If the candidate planet does orbit the brown dwarf, then the pair will move across the sky together.(2) The high tax on petrol was put on in the first place to encourage people to use less of something which is polluting the planet .(3) It is difficult for the individual to see the extent to which the drive of the aspecting planet is influencing their life.(4) His flight lasted a mere one hundred and eight minutes, but he returned to Earth the most famous man on the planet .(5) Astronomers in the US reckon they've identified a tenth planet orbiting our sun.(6) Purpose is the unique gifts and insights that you bring to the planet and can contribute to your world.(7) In this sense, he argues, the planet itself is alive, and so sustains life on Earth.(8) Ten years ago at the Rio earth summit the world accepted the need to manage the planet as a single whole for the whole of the human race.(9) The mass of the orbiting planet causes the central star to be pulled around in an orbit.(10) New York is arguably the only city in the world whose self-regard is reciprocated across the planet .(11) This means weighting the rules of world trade to benefit poor people and the planet .(12) Not only do I think he was one of the greatest musicians to appear on planet earth, I think he was a really nice bloke.(13) They provide a world view of people working to protect the planet we live on.(14) Yet for all his vision, he has not fought hard enough against the polluters who threaten the planet .(15) We, after all live on an increasingly polluted planet of finite recourses and space.(16) The idea behind the relay is to unite the world and infuse the planet with the Olympic spirit.
(1) dwarf planet :: বামন গ্রহ
(2) another planet :: অন্য গ্রহ
(3) planet gear :: গ্রহ গিয়ার
(4) ruling planet :: ক্ষমতাসীন গ্রহ
1. celestial body ::
2. major planet ::
বৃহৎ গ্রহগুলোর যে
3. satellite ::
planet, planetarium, planetariums, planetary, planets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
may have discovered
a new PLANET in our solar system?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Daddy needs a livable PLANET
he can rule with an iron fist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I can identify every insect
and arachnid on the PLANET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
it would be by an advanced
species from another PLANET,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
...which will be as much help as an
air conditioner on the ice PLANET Hoth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: planet
Meaning and definitions of planet, translation in Bengali language for planet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of planet in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "planet"
What planet means in Bengali, planet meaning
in Bengali, planet definition, examples and pronunciation
of planet in Bengali language.