নিষ্পত্তিমূলক, চূড়ান্ত, নিশ্চিত, দৃঢ়সঙ্কল্প, বিচারক্ষমতাসম্পন্ন, স্থিরবুদ্ধিঅবধারিত, নির্ণায়ক
Adjective(1) determining or having the power to determine an outcome(2) unmistakable(3) characterized by decision and firmness(4) forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
(1) David Jack was again the goal hero in the final, making the decisive strike 15 minutes from the end.(2) We are at a decisive moment in British politics where Europe is concerned.(3) Like Clifford, he is decisive and very skilled at pushing agendas through.(4) Wind and weather have frequently played a decisive role in battles or campaigns.(5) Tracing back their lives, the survey found that in almost every case the decisive factor had been marriage.(6) In the event, these were to make a decisive contribution to the final outcome of the Cold War.(7) The vote was a decisive and important one as it was his first time as leader facing the public.(8) I agree with that analysis and I regard it as decisive of the issue which is before us in this case.(9) The artillery was expected to play a decisive role in the opening stages of a battle.(10) He not only looked but sounded much more assured, and a great deal more decisive than he has lately been given credit for.(11) It helped a bit, too, that there was a quality, decisive referee to oversee the action.(12) The decisive battle was fought in Ireland.(13) The firm and decisive action taken indicates how seriously the ECB and the club have treated the case.(14) Gillingham scored the decisive goal only six minutes after Cox's red card.(15) Holland is expected to deliver a similarly decisive result when a referendum is held there tomorrow.(16) Unfortunately, a heavy price had been paid for the decisive victory that morning.
(1) decisive battle :: নিষ্পত্তিমূলক যুদ্ধ
(2) decisive action :: চূড়ান্ত পদক্ষেপ
(3) decisive factor :: নিষ্পত্তিমূলক ফ্যাক্টর
(4) decisive role :: নিষ্পত্তিমূলক ভূমিকা
(5) be decisive :: নিষ্পত্তিমূলক হতে
(6) decisive answer :: নিষ্পত্তিমূলক উত্তর
1. resolute ::
2. deciding ::
3. critical ::
1. hesitant ::
2. indecisive ::
3. irresolute ::
decisive, decisively, decisiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, just so DECISIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: decisive
Meaning and definitions of decisive, translation in Bengali language for decisive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decisive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decisive"
What decisive means in Bengali, decisive meaning in Bengali, decisive definition, examples and pronunciation of decisive in Bengali language.