বিচার, রায়, নির্ধারণ, নিষ্পত্তি, মীমাংসা, নির্ণয়, সঙ্কল্প, স্থিরবুদ্ধি, নিশ্চয়, উপপাদন, বিনিশ্চয়, গণনা, মন্ত্রদৃঢ়সংকল্প
Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: একটি সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(2) decision maker :: সিদ্ধান্ত সৃষ্টিকর্তা
(3) make decision :: সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(4) final decision :: চূড়ান্ত সিদ্ধান্ত
(5) take a decision :: একটা সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(6) decision-making :: সিদ্ধান্ত গ্রহণের
(7) decision making process :: সিদ্ধান্ত প্রক্রিয়া
(8) decision support system :: সিদ্ধান্ত সমর্থন সিস্টেম
(9) wise decision :: বিজ্ঞ সিদ্ধান্ত
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I stand by my DECISION
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
you can make this DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
You're the Lord Commander. Your DECISION.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
- What did he say?
- He said they made the editorial DECISION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
is for you to make this DECISION
and you refuse to do that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Bangla
language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decision in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'decision'
What decision means in Bangla, decision meaning
in Bangla, decision
definition, examples and pronunciation
of decision in Bangla language.