বাণিজ্যিক, বাণিজ্যসংক্রান্তব্যবসায়িক, বাণিজি্যক
- ব্যবসায়িকব্যবসাদার ভাষাবাণিজ্যিকীকরণবাণিজ্যের বিকাশ ঘটানোবাণিজ্যিকভাবে
Noun(1) a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
Adjective(1) connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises(2) of or relating to commercialism(3) of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior
(1) For the time being, such work pursues purely commercial purposes.(2) The council was looking at the whole area of commercial sponsorship to cover some or all of the cost of the bins.(3) In its most broad definition, Mr. James believes, to garden organically is to do so without the aid of commercial chemicals.(4) He figures he has had a good run, even appearing in a Spanish television commercial for a sportswear company.(5) It also feels too much like watching a film on commercial television with advert breaks inserted.(6) The maximization of value, profit and satisfaction are still the critical success factors in a commercial transaction.(7) With his recent commercial success making him a household name, Pete is without a doubt one of this past year's biggest Aussie success stories.(8) The news will be fed to local commercial radio stations to keep motorists up to speed with the latest traffic flows.(9) The story reaches a dramatic moment, so it is time for a television commercial .(10) Henry brings to this position professional experience in both commercial radio and television journalism.(11) These cards are being traded as commercial products.(12) The shipping costs of both bulk chemicals and commercial formulas have been omitted.(13) By taking this native plant and breeding it, the company obtained the exclusive right to use this cultivated species of the plant in commercial products.(14) Residents voiced their concerns on the increased commercial development in the area in June when news of another development first surfaced.(15) There are four commercial television stations in the market.(16) The report found that Bulgaria had strict and wide-ranging banking, tax and commercial secrecy laws.
(1) commercial invoice :: বাণিজ্যিক চালান
(2) commercial manager :: বাণিজ্যিক ব্যবস্থাপক
(3) commercial break :: বাণিজ্যিক বিরতি
(4) commercial law :: বাণিজ্যিক আইন
(5) commercial paper :: ব্যবসায়ীক দলিল
(6) commercial bank :: বাণিজ্যিক ব্যাংক
(7) commercial property :: বাণিজ্যিক সম্পত্তি
(8) commercial value :: বাণিজ্যিক মূল্য
(9) commercial offer :: বাণিজ্যিক প্রস্তাব
(10) commercial terms :: বাণিজ্যিক শর্তাবলী
1. trade ::
3. business ::
5. mercantile ::
6. sales ::
7. advertisement ::
8. promotion ::
9. display ::
10. ad ::
11. plug ::
12. infomercial ::
commercial, commercialism, commercialization, commercialize, commercializes, commercially, commercials, noncommercial, noncommercials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I got a callback
for a hemorrhoid COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Auditioning with 50 other blondes
for some stupid antidepressant COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
And you were so good
in the TV COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
it's like a beer COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
No wonder you didn't get
that toothpaste COMMERCIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: commercial
Meaning and definitions of commercial, translation in Bengali language for commercial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commercial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commercial"
What commercial means in Bengali, commercial meaning in Bengali, commercial definition, examples and pronunciation of commercial in Bengali language.