সমবেদনা, কৃপা, সমব্যথা, দরদ, কারূণ্য, পরদু:খকাতরতা, দু:খের বিষয়করুণা করা, দয়া দেখান, দয়া করাদুঃখের বিষয়, পৰদুঃখকাতরতা
Noun(1) a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others(2) an unfortunate development(3) the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
Verb(1) share the suffering of
(1) Isn't it an awful pity Mick O Dwyer wasn't born in Sligo.(2) Clare didn't know whether to envy or pity them(3) Feeling pity for the little boy she shoved a few coins into his hand.(4) You're feeling pity for a creature that would sneer at the concept if she understood it.(5) With the luck they've had, this bunch deserves some pity .(6) What a real pity - I was looking forward to meeting him.(7) They have no idea of their future here and I feel great pity for their innocence.(8) While we offer thanks to all, we would respectfully ask for no one to feel pity or sorrow for our loss.(9) It would be a pity to pretend that there are no regrets and that ending a marriage hardly matters.(10) We have a great chance to beat Westmeath and it would be a pity if there were only a small crowd from Carlow to see it.(11) He had no pity , no compassion, no understanding of what the victims of war suffered.(12) It would be a pity if they were to throw away the opportunity at this stage.(13) what a pity we can't be friends(14) He looked down at his shoes, feeling pity for the poor girl.(15) "It would be an awful pity if there were objections.(16) her voice was full of pity
(1) what a pity :: কি অবস্থা
(2) it's a pity :: এটি একটি দু: খের বিষয়
(3) it is a pity :: দু: খের বিষয় এই
(4) self-pity :: নিজের প্রতি সমবেদনা
(5) have pity :: করুণা প্রকাশ করা
(6) feel pity :: দু: খের বিষয় মনে
(7) take pity :: বিপাকে সাহায্য করা
1. compassion ::
2. shame ::
4. feel sorry for ::
দুঃখিত অনুভব করছি
5. feel for ::
pities, pity, pitying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I PITY them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
In fact, you could take PITY on us
and bring a pizza home.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Pity you weren't there to help, Uncle.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I don't need your PITY.
Oh, Amy, come on...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: pity
Meaning and definitions of pity, translation in Bangla
language for pity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pity in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pity'
What pity means in Bangla, pity meaning
in Bangla, pity
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pity in Bangla language.