আনা, আনয়ন করা, লইয়া আসা, হাজির করান, দায়ের করা, সঁচারিত করা, জুটানউপস্থাপিত করা, নিয়ে আসা, কারণ হওয়া
- আনাউপস্থাপকআনয়নবইয়ের নাম
Verb(1) take something or somebody with oneself somewhere(2) cause to come into a particular state or condition(3) cause to happen or to occur as a consequence(4) go or come after and bring or take back(5) bring into a different state(6) be accompanied by(7) advance or set forth in court(8) bestow a quality on(9) be sold for a certain price(10) attract the attention of(11) induce or persuade
(1) The lower gods can either assist people or bring misfortune to them.(2) Monsoons and typhoons, over-riding normal conditions, bring periods of heavy rain.(3) This half-day guided tour will bring them right onto the golden sand dunes of Arabia in four-wheel drives.(4) I asked him to bring water(5) he tried to bring the fox nearer to him(6) Big Tech traditionally hasn't been a leader in the drive to bring accountability to health care.(7) Will the next generation of leadership bring peace to the volatile situation?(8) the talks should bring an end to the strike(9) Prospective parents can travel to India or arrange for an escort to bring their adopted child home.(10) exports bring millions into the state's coffers(11) If either one of you needs more assistance, bring your hands behind you and interlock fingers with her.(12) This summer is shaping up to bring record amounts of money in ticket sales.(13) To have your condition labelled as a disease may bring considerable benefit.(14) to bring sb to court(15) bring yourself and your friends to the party(16) Thinkers have developed the diagram to bring the structure of these problems into view.
(1) bring up :: উদ্গীরণ করা
(2) to bring :: আনতে
(3) bring back :: ফেরত আন
(4) bring out :: বের করে আনা
(5) bring about :: আনা
(6) bring down :: নিচে নামানো
(7) bring in :: আনা
(8) bring it :: আনো
(9) bring on :: আনা
(10) bring forward :: এগিয়ে আনা
1. carry ::
2. escort ::
3. cause ::
4. put forward ::
5. earn ::
6. make for ::
7. land ::
8. fetch ::
9. add ::
10. take ::
11. institute ::
bring, bringer, bringers, bringing, brings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They BRING you a cup of tea,
they'll massage your scalp.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
There's no reason
to BRING my looks into this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
- ...to not BRING up the letter.
- Of course.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Bring me one of those chickens.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Bring it in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: bring
Meaning and definitions of bring, translation in Bengali language for bring with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bring in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "bring"
What bring means in Bengali, bring meaning
in Bengali, bring definition, examples and pronunciation
of bring in Bengali language.