Noun(1) a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere(2) anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
(1) the ocean floor(2) Well, the Atlantic ocean is 1700 miles wide at its shortest point.(3) She noted the large windows around the outer wall which overlooked the vast ocean .(4) Further out, the mighty Atlantic ocean churned dirty grey and cold.(5) Mussels, for instance, hold themselves tight to the ocean floor using strong threads.(6) Usually the organisms just dump the electrons onto iron or sulphate minerals on the ocean floor.(7) Carl was on his cell phone, looking out to the wide open ocean .(8) The pole was anchored solidly to the floor of the ocean and rose about twenty feet into the air.(9) He looked down and saw the phoenix talisman that he had found on the ocean floor.(10) The fish dived as one for the ocean floor and capsized the boat.(11) We sailed to the end of the bay and still could see straight to the ocean floor.(12) How deep were you when you got out of your vehicle and did a solo walk on the ocean floor?(13) Discarded nets drift through the sea and continue to kill fish on the ocean floor.(14) Clustered on the ocean floor, they seemed to watch me with an infinite and wary gaze.(15) We stopped on a cliff overlooking the blue ocean .(16) This cold water from deep off the ocean floor brings many nutrients to the surface.
(1) bottom of the ocean :: মহাসাগরের তলদেশ
(2) a drop in the ocean :: অতি ক্ষুদ্র দান
(3) ocean view :: সমুদ্রের দৃশ্য
(4) across the ocean :: মহাসাগর জুড়ে
(5) ocean-going :: সমুদ্রগামী
(6) ocean current :: সমুদ্রের বর্তমান
(7) ocean shipping :: মহাসাগর শিপিং
(8) drop in the ocean :: মহাসমুদ্রে ড্রপ
(9) ocean cruiser :: মহাসাগর ক্রুজার
(10) ocean floor :: সমুদ্রের তলায়
1. sea ::
2. a lot ::
ocean, oceanic, oceans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but just into an empty OCEAN,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
It'd be like entering a sunken galleon
in the middle of the OCEAN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
We can't sail
across an open OCEAN.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
into the OCEAN without fear
of falling off the edge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
I want to take a one-man sub to
the lowest depths of the OCEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: ocean
Meaning and definitions of ocean, translation in Bangla
language for ocean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ocean in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ocean'
What ocean means in Bangla, ocean meaning
in Bangla, ocean
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ocean in Bangla language.