সাদর, বলিষ্ঠ, হাসিখুশি, জবর, আন্তরিক, গভীরভাবে অনুভূত, দিল্দার, দিল্দরিয়া, সমাদরপূর্ণ, প্রকৃত, দিলখোলা, পরিতোষপূর্ণ
Adjective(1) showing warm and heartfelt friendliness(2) providing abundant nourishment(3) endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health(4) consuming abundantly and with gusto, or healthy(5) without reservation
(1) This is good hearty food like they had before their ancestors discovered waistlines!(2) In particular, I wish to offer hearty congratulations on the way you outwitted the Government over the trade practices law business earlier this week.(3) The menu caters to nibblers and hearty appetites alike..(4) We would like to add our hearty agreement to a letter sent in by Phil Pybus.(5) The food is equally hearty , and even the cakes have a rocky, challenging quality.(6) He looks hale, hearty , and healthy - except for the wires.(7) The children's hearty appetites and smiling faces made the trip a real joy for everyone who participated.(8) His declaration won hearty approval from his peers.(9) She uncovered the babe's face and showed it me, a hearty girl, red-faced, strong-fingered.(10) There is nothing like 15-20 minutes of hearty laughter in the morning to keep you in good spirits throughout the day.(11) And it's not only the name and a love of books that has filtered down through the generations but a hearty love of plants.(12) Anna throws back her head and laughs, loud and hearty .(13) Maybe this venue is busier in the evenings or is attractive to families with hearty unsophisticated appetites.(14) It was served warm and was surprisingly hearty , with a few twigs of fresh thyme thrown in for texture.(15) The one thing that the fellow countrymen had in common was a hearty , mutual dislike.(16) Okay, so they have a lifestyle unique to themselves and we can give hearty thanks for that fact.
(1) hearty meal :: স্বাস্থ্যকর খাবার
(2) hearty welcome :: বলিষ্ঠ স্বাগত
(3) hale and hearty :: বলিষ্ঠ এবং আন্তরিক
(4) hearty laugh :: বলিষ্ঠ হাসি
1. exuberant ::
2. wholehearted ::
3. robust ::
4. substantial ::
5. lusty ::
6. solid ::
1. grudging ::
2. lukewarm ::
3. tepid ::
কুসুম কুসুম গরম
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're out on the town.
Yeah, you're partying HEARTY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
This thing has to hold up
against a HEARTY potato-based diet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
"B: Either party is deserving
of a HEARTY handshake
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
How about a HEARTY handshake?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Kreplach, a HEARTY Klingon dumpling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: hearty
Meaning and definitions of hearty, translation in Bangla
language for hearty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hearty in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hearty'
What hearty means in Bangla, hearty meaning
in Bangla, hearty
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hearty in Bangla language.