ক্ষমতা, দক্ষতা, সামর্থ্য, সক্ষমতা, বল, কারদানি, নিপুণতা, পটুতা, জুত, অধিকার, কার্যক্ষমতা, দৌড়যোগ্যতা
Noun(1) the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment(2) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities
(1) the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players(2) a man of exceptional ability(3) Mario Jardel has the potential and the ability to become a Bolton Wanderers hero.(4) I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability .(5) a woman of her ability(6) they'll examine your ability to pay(7) he has great ability as a teacher(8) This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.(9) His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.(10) Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.(11) I'm convinced that he possesses the individual technical ability to be in the France team.(12) Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.(13) It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.(14) You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.(15) He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.(16) All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
(1) cognitive ability :: বোধশক্তি
(2) lack of ability :: ক্ষমতার অভাব
(3) ability to pay :: পরিশোধ করার ক্ষমতা
(4) physical ability :: শারীরিক ক্ষমতা
(5) technical ability :: কৌশলগত সামর্থ্য
(6) natural ability :: স্বাভাবিক ক্ষমতা
(7) mental ability :: মানসিক দক্ষতা
(8) artistic ability :: শৈল্পিক ক্ষমতা
(9) ability to work :: কর্মক্ষমতা
(10) ability level :: ক্ষমতা স্তর
1. capacity ::
2. talent ::
3. power ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lack the ABILITY to
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
...whose ABILITY to comprehend
the American idiom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
...the ABILITY to hold one's liquor
and throw darts, separately or together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
All without a shred
of combat ABILITY.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
and the ABILITY to destroy a
planet at the push of a button.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: ability
Meaning and definitions of ability, translation in Bengali language for ability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ability in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ability"
What ability means in Bengali, ability meaning in Bengali, ability definition, examples and pronunciation of ability in Bengali language.