Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #1
1. Iconoclast (প্রতিমাচূর্ণকারী) :: Today the 22yearold admits that she is inspired by iconoclasts such as Balenciaga Vivienne Westwood and Junya Watanabe but enjoys a whole spectrum of designers
2. Idiosyncrasy (মানসিক গঠন) :: He is proof that autism is a spectrum disorder of huge diversity and that the individual idiosyncrasies of each child reveal the utter uselessness of the label
3. Idyll (কাব্য) :: The concrete pebbledashed trees under the plaque suggest that this form of community history is made up of a hankering back to a rural idyll but one that is compromised already by the urban
4. Ignominious (কলঙ্কজনক) :: Ulysses is a terrible novel and deserves to die an ignominious death
5. Ignominy (অপমান) :: Barrie himself was childless his own joyless marriage to Mary Ansell a beautiful actress ending in public ignominy when his wife had an affair
6. Illuminate (জ্বালান) :: Here he attended lectures by such illuminati as Stanley Cavell on Wittgenstein and John Rawls the theory justice
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.