সম্পূর্ণ, সমগ্র, সারা, সমস্ত, সব, পূর্ণ, সমুদয়, আস্ত, পুরা, সকল, বিশ্ব, নিখিল, চির, অটুট, অক্ষত, সর্ব, অখণ্ড, সামগ্রি, অভগ্ন, বেবাক, অবিচ্ছিন্ন, অবিকল, নিষ্কল, উত্তমস্বাস্থ্যসম্পন্ন, অচূর্ণিত, অচূর্ণ, অবিভক্ত, নিরংশ, আদত, অখিল, স্বাস্থ্যবান, গোটা, আরোগ্যপ্রাপ্তসুস্থ, ত্রুটিহীনঅংশসমূহ, সম্পূর্ণ ব্স্তু, পুরা পরিমাণ, গোটা পুরা সমগ্র, গোটা পরিমাণ
Noun(1) all of something including all its component elements or parts(2) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
Adjective(1) including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete(2) (of siblings(3) not injured or harmed(4) exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health(5) acting together as a single undiversified whole
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) A whole piece of chicken may frighten them away but a chicken wing keeps them content.(2) There were tears and shouting and generally a whole lot of upset.(3) The bread contains nibbly, whole pieces of grain which have the reputation of damaging fillings.(4) You'll see more brawls on a British high street in one night than you will in the whole of Italy in an entire year.(5) Stir in the squash and lightly mash with the back of a fork, leaving some pieces whole .(6) Only seventy odd years ago the whole of humanity thought that the entire universe verse was just our own Milky Way.(7) After a while we began a gentle ascent of the Little Homer Saddle, the only climb in the whole walk.(8) Save these dairy products for special occasions - they have even more fat than whole milk.(9) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(10) Height, weight, hair colour, the way they walk plus a whole host of other factors allow you to identify them.(11) I was fed up with the whole thing(12) An atheist will always be asking questions about a whole lot of issues, not only religion.(13) After your child is two years old, it is safe to give him or her skim milk instead of whole milk.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It only takes one small piece to start a whole new infestation somewhere else,├ö├ç├û he said.(15) the whole is covered by a roof(16) You express and share feelings, also help others to feel healthy and whole around you.
(1) on the whole :: সমগ্রভাবে
(2) as a whole :: মোটামুটি
(3) the whole :: সমগ্র
(4) whole world :: পুরা পৃথিবী
(5) whole day :: সারাদিন
(6) whole life :: পুরো জীবন
(7) whole body :: পুরো শরীর
(8) the whole day :: পুরো দিন
(9) whole number :: সম্পূর্ণ নম্বর
(10) the whole world :: সমগ্র বিশ্বের
1. entire ::
2. intact ::
3. solid ::
4. hale ::
5. unhurt ::
6. entity ::
7. all ::
8. unit ::
9. entirely ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
whole, wholeness, wholes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I needed Theon WHOLE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
They spend their WHOLE lives
preparing for the crown.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
maybe we were doing okay,
but that WHOLE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Not your WHOLE life.
I mean, science, you got that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
your WHOLE life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: whole
Meaning and definitions of whole, translation in Bangla
language for whole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whole in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'whole'
What whole means in Bangla, whole meaning
in Bangla, whole
definition, examples and pronunciation
of whole in Bangla language.