Noun(1) the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air(2) a mechanical system in a building that provides fresh air(3) free and open discussion of (or debate on(4) the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
(1) Looking ahead of him, he saw a ventilation grate fall from the ceiling.(2) The artificial ventilation of the lungs can damage the fragile lungs of these severely premature babies.(3) He removed the ventilation grate aside, allowing himself to slide back onto solid ground again.(4) Jack ducked past a fallen ventilation duct on his way to the shuttle hangar.(5) Already she has stopped breathing on three separate occasions and has required artificial ventilation to stabilise her condition.(6) There has therefore been no significant public ventilation of the allegations now made against the doctor.(7) Furthermore, institution of high-frequency ventilation after birth was earlier in the more recent trials.(8) The most effective way to prevent it is by providing adequate ventilation .(9) The ventilation model operates on the basis that venting anger is the way to get rid of it.(10) Dai followed her gaze to the ventilation shaft above them then looked at Cooper.(11) Even a home with functional attic ventilation can now develop molds on the roof sheathing cavities above these unsatisfactory ducts.(12) After years of lobbying, successive governments inched towards a public ventilation of the reasons why so many innocent people suffered.(13) However, there is no active cooling or even ventilation holes in the unit.(14) The school building had a mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation system.(15) I've only got up to section 3, which is about ventilation shafts.(16) Provide adequate ventilation with window fans when using adhesives, as some are toxic.
(1) ventilation system :: বায়ুচলাচল পদ্ধতি
(2) ventilation fan :: বায়ুচলাচল ফ্যান
(3) mechanical ventilation :: যান্ত্রিক বায়ুচলাচল
(4) ventilation shaft :: বায়ুচলাচল খাদ
(5) cross ventilation :: ক্রস বায়ুচলাচল
1. public discussion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
even in the underground VENTILATION ducts.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
It’s the VENTILATION nozzle.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
or, if it went wrong, two dead bodies
inside the VENTILATION ducts."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
They're putting tubes through
the VENTILATION pipes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Pressure. I've turned the VENTILATION up
to keep the outside out.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: ventilation
Meaning and definitions of ventilation, translation in Bangla
language for ventilation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ventilation in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ventilation'
What ventilation means in Bangla, ventilation meaning
in Bangla, ventilation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ventilation in Bangla language.