উচ্চতর, উপরি, উপর, উপরকার, ঊর্ধ্বতন, ঊর্ধ্বতর, ঊর্ধ্বস্থ, ঊর্ধ্বস্থিত, উত্তরদিক্স্থএকটি অংশের উপরে অবস্থিত, অপেক্ষাকৃত উচ্চে অবস্থিত
Noun(1) the higher of two berths(2) piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot(3) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Adjective(1) the topmost one of two(2) higher in place or position(3) superior in rank or accomplishment
(1) By the start of next season, I want us to be pitching for a position at the upper end of the league table.(2) The gunmen had taken up position in an upper floor bathroom across from the minister's tightly-guarded home.(3) Place the cuff on your bare upper arm one-inch above the bend of your elbow.(4) This habitat extends partway up the adjacent slopes, while upland forest occupies the upper slopes and ridge tops.(5) And for baking items that need not brown too quickly, you could position the rack in the upper third of the oven.(6) One goal was to return fish to traditional spawning grounds in the upper reaches of the Clearwater tributaries, strengthening natural fish runs.(7) In this position, your upper body weight will more likely balance on your skeletal structure, enabling the surrounding back muscles to relax.(8) Well-fitting shoes with a firm sole and soft upper are the best way to prevent most foot problems.(9) He was a strict college professor who'd managed to rise to the upper social status himself.(10) These farmers are mostly uneducated but they take full advantage of the benefits they can derive from their upper caste status.(11) Forcefully press the weights in an arc above your upper chest, exhaling as you pass the midpoint.(12) Shortly after passing a group of holly trees, the path starts to bear left over more boggy ground, and the upper slopes and crags come into view.(13) Small streams are common on many moors and upper river catchment areas.(14) The upper levels, above and beyond the landing near the door to the library, were completely unlit, and nobody ever went up there.(15) They arise when the water vapour from hot aircraft exhausts mixes with the cool air of the upper atmosphere, about 32,000 ft above the Earth's surface.(16) On either side of the fountain, a curved staircase connected the ground floor to an upper walkway that encircled the entire room.
(1) upper arm :: উপরের হাতল
(2) upper deck :: উপরের ডেকে
(3) upper lip :: উপরের ঠোট
(4) upper limit :: সর্বোচ্চ সীমা
(5) upper level :: উপরের স্তর
(6) stiff upper lip :: শক্ত ওপরের ঠোঁট
(7) upper part :: উপরের অংশ
(8) upper jaw :: উপরের চোয়াল
2. superior ::
3. top ::
4. nosebleed ::
5. amphetamine ::
6. pep pill ::
7. speed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's not fair.
She has UPPER body muscles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
You're beating me in Tetris, but you've got
the UPPER body strength of a Keebler elf.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Roof and UPPER floor?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...well, then I will happily catch them with
the reproductive sac on my UPPER flermin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
the entire UPPER layer
of infected tissue,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: upper
Meaning and definitions of upper, translation in Bangla
language for upper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upper in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'upper'
What upper means in Bangla, upper meaning
in Bangla, upper
definition, examples and pronunciation
of upper in Bangla language.