পরিবহনপরিবহন করা, দ্বীপান্তরিত করাএক স্থান হইতে অন্য স্থানে লইয়া যাওয়া, সরানো, নির্বাসিত করা, গভীরভাবে বিচলিত করা
Noun(1) something that serves as a means of transportation(2) an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum(3) the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials(4) a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion(5) a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder(6) the act of moving something from one location to another
Verb(1) move something or somebody around; usually over long distances(2) move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body(3) hold spellbound(4) transport commercially(5) send from one person or place to another
(1) to transport goods(2) All of the increase in the excise duty goes into the land transport system.(3) The canals were used extensively as a cheap and easy way to transport goods, until the growth of the railway network meant that goods could be transported around the country far quicker.(4) There are very few books which just transport me into the setting and tone right from the first page.(5) Local issues are always important, especially the seats road and rail transport links, and environmentally sensitive developments.(6) the patient was ready for transport to England(7) Similarly, kissing your husband and watching him climb on board a troop transport and waving goodbye and forcing a smile requires courage as well.(8) Removal of crab from seawater causes significant physical and physiological stress on the crab that can lead to mortality during transport and distribution.(9) Are they saying that people who use public transport are at risk?(10) military transport(11) Some of this is from the oil cargo evaporating during transport (about 3.7 million tons per year).(12) many possess their own forms of transport(13) This makes transport and delivery very expensive, he said.(14) These applications include collection, storage, and transmission or transport of accumulated data, typically in very large sets.(15) In fact, I would say they are my favourite form of long-distance transport .(16) the van is used for transport
(1) public transport :: পাবলিক পরিবহন
(2) means of transport :: যোগাযোগ মাধ্যম
(3) mode of transport :: পরিবহন পদ্ধতি
(4) air transport :: আকাশ পরিবহন
(5) road transport :: রাস্তার যানবাহন
(6) rail transport :: রেল পরিবহন
(7) transport company :: পরিবহন কোম্পানি
(8) land transport :: জমি পরিবহন
(9) transport system :: পরিবহন ব্যবস্থা
(10) transport costs :: পরিবহন খরচ
2. conveyance ::
3. tape transport ::
5. shipping ::
6. convey ::
7. carry ::
8. ship ::
9. enchant ::
10. transfer ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
transport, transportable, transported, transporting, transports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
electron TRANSPORT in graphene.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Let's see. Bradley tank.
Transport truck. Batmobile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
...the TRANSPORT of electrons
through the nano-fabricated rings...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
There are a number of acceptable answers.
For example, C, near-Earth TRANSPORT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: transport
Meaning and definitions of transport, translation in Bangla
language for transport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transport in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'transport'
What transport means in Bangla, transport meaning
in Bangla, transport
definition, examples and pronunciation
of transport in Bangla language.