Noun(1) a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language(2) a uniform movement without rotation(3) the act of changing in form or shape or appearance(4) (mathematics(5) (genetics(6) rewording something in less technical terminology(7) the act of uniform movement
(1) the translation of research findings into clinical practice(2) This kind of thinking also brings out the way in which the balance of a novel can be shifted by the very nature of translation between mediums governed by differing generic conventions.(3) More radical, and more decisive, developments in translation theory took place in Europe.(4) My basic attitude is respect for anyone who's published a translation of Homer.(5) Three Arabic texts are presented in translation .(6) Some editions include a translation of the Gospel of Thomas as an appendix.(7) We need to promote our accomplishments, identify gaps in our translation of research to educational practice and develop strategies for change where necessary.(8) The nucleotide sequence and the polypeptide translation of the insert is shown in Fig.1.(9) In the colonial context, translation acted as a mediating agency between conquest and conversion.(10) Protein synthesis inhibitors can rapidly block translation elongation and cause release of truncated polypeptide chains.(11) One obvious solution to this incompatible babble of bits would be special translation programs for converting from one format to another.(12) In 1816 the Analytical Society produced a translation of a book of Lacroix in the differential and integral calculus.(13) a Spanish translation of Calvin's great work(14) That for as much as I love publishing, I no longer have too many earnest conversations about literature or translation , I quit smoking and I wear far more pink than black.(15) His voice was inaudible, but an announcer read an Arabic translation of his words.(16) In light of the findings of this analysis, as well as the previously mentioned translation research, a number of implications need to be addressed.
(1) machine translation :: যন্ত্রানুবাদ
(2) free translation :: বিনামূল্যে অনুবাদ
(3) literal translation :: আক্ষরিক অনুবাদ
(4) in translation :: অনুবাদে
(5) language translation :: ভাষা অনুবাদ
(6) address translation :: ঠিকানা অনুবাদ
(7) sight translation :: দৃষ্টিশক্তি অনুবাদ
1. rendition ::
2. version ::
3. transformation ::
4. displacement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Subtitle TRANSLATION by Andrés M.
Money Heist Season 2, Episode 8
Subtitle TRANSLATION by Andrés M.
Money Heist Season 2, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
That, l believe,
is the English TRANSLATION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
So, the proper TRANSLATION
for that prophecy would be,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: translation
Meaning and definitions of translation, translation in Bangla
language for translation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of translation in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'translation'
What translation means in Bangla, translation meaning
in Bangla, translation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of translation in Bangla language.