টায়রা, পাগড়ি, হাল, চাকার ধাতুনির্মিত বেড়, মস্তকাবরণ, সাজপোশাকটায়রা পরান, মস্তকাবরণ পরান, পাগড়ি পরান, শ্রান্ত করা, ক্লান্ত করা, অবসন্ন করা, ক্লান্ত হত্তয়া, পরিশ্রান্ত হত্তয়া, সাজপোশাক পরান, কৌতূহল ফুরাইয়া যাত্তয়াক্লান্ত হওয়া, ভূষিত করা, বিরক্ত হওয়া
Noun(1) hoop that covers a wheel
Verb(1) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody(2) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(3) deplete(4) cause to be bored
(1) The shocks absorber setting allows maximum contact between the tire and the road surface.(2) But I began to tire , and I realised that if I rested and trod water, I would undo all the progress I had made.(3) soon the ascent grew steeper and he began to tire(4) As the half wore on Abbeyleix began to tire , they looked disgruntled and they had given their all; it was not to be their day.(5) The little man from Papua New Guinea was the first to sense that Wakefield were beginning to tire and, according to Radlinski, he let his teammates know.(6) There is an advantage, but not necessarily due to the actual contact patch of the tire .(7) An hour later and I was beginning to tire after a long hard day.(8) Rusedski, still feeling the effects of more than three hours work on Friday, began to tire in the third and fourth sets while Murray took his time to get going.(9) Ismay Macdonald and Leanne Cashion enjoyed several fine runs from defence, as the Oxford side began to tire under the barrage of pressure.(10) Only when Preston's legs began to tire , their persistence and courage finally waning, did Everton break through again.(11) Scores were getting harder to come by as both sides tightened up their game and Tinnahinch began to tire after their early hectic pace.(12) As the visitors began to tire Mark Triffitt and Mark Crangle scored to give Osbaldwick a valuable 4-2 win.(13) Nottingham, however, proved unable to match Oxford's stamina, and, as they began to tire , Oxford piled on the pressure.(14) Hoggard began to tire slightly but he remained a threat and after being bowled through his ten overs he had the magnificent figures of four for 39.(15) With the only substitute available already on they began to tire on the huge, heavy pitch.(16) Bonniconlon at this stage began to tire and with the Belmullet midfield and half back line in top form Belmullet ran out winners.
(1) spare tire :: অতিরিক্ত টায়রা
(2) tire out :: টায়রা আউট
(3) tire iron :: টায়রা লোহা
(4) tire pressure :: চাকার চাপ
(5) tire repair :: টায়রা মেরামতের
(6) rubber tire :: রাবারের টায়ার
(7) tire tread :: টায়রা পদধ্বনি
(8) tire of :: এর টায়রা
1. weaken ::
2. fatigue ::
3. weary of ::
দ্রব্যে কখনও ধৈর্য্যধারণ করব
4. jade ::
5. exhaust ::
6. wear down ::
7. bore ::
tire, tired, tireless, tires, tiresome, tiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to static friction between the TIRE
and the road to zero.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Uh... Give me
a Fat Tire draft, please.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
- Even Hodor will TIRE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Our enemy doesn't TIRE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Excellent. Tire each other out.
The ring will be mine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: tire
Meaning and definitions of tire, translation in Bangla
language for tire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tire in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tire'
What tire means in Bangla, tire meaning
in Bangla, tire
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tire in Bangla language.