Noun(1) natural abilities or qualities(2) a person who possesses unusual innate ability in some field or activity
(1) She proved to have such a talent for ballet that she will now be trained with the best in the country.(2) Until now a system hasn't been in place to identify talent and bring it through to the national side.(3) Her soulful lyrical style and dedication to dance has seen her jump up to fore of local young musical talent .(4) One of her most endearing qualities is a talent for comedy, although she is not aware of it herself.(5) Simon is a talent to watch(6) Identifying talent and providing an opportunity to exhibit it is of immense importance.(7) These creative young people are part of the vanguard of new talent blossoming in our midst.(8) He is a player of real talent and skill and has the ability to make a real and lasting impression at the highest level.(9) he possesses more talent than any other player(10) By dint of hard work and determination Piper used his natural artistic talent and practical skills to great effect.(11) Three top talent spotters will open a new office in Glasgow tomorrow to sign up the cream of the country's new talent .(12) Madison is a refreshing mature artist with natural talent and strong views about all aspects of her music and career.(13) A talent for design and beauty makes visual art or architecture a good choice of profession.(14) Son of Imelda and Tom, Emmet showed great artistic talent and ability from a very early age.(15) He is recognised in Victorian state cricket as a player who possesses a substantial degree of natural talent .(16) Still performing in his own right, he now spends much of his time coaching and advising a new generation of talent .
(1) talent scout :: বুদ্ধিমান স্কাউট্
(2) talent management :: প্রতিভা ব্যবস্থাপনা
(3) hidden talent :: সুপ্ত প্রতিভা
(4) artistic talent :: শৈল্পিক প্রতিভা
(5) natural talent :: প্রকৃত মেধাবী
(6) new talent :: নতুন প্রতিভা
(7) great talent :: মহান প্রতিভা
(8) literary talent :: সাহিত্য প্রতিভা
(9) musical talent :: বাদ্যযন্ত্র প্রতিভা
1. flair ::
2. aptitude ::
3. facility ::
4. gift ::
5. knack ::
6. technique ::
7. touch ::
8. bent ::
9. ability ::
10. expertise ::
11. capacity ::
12. faculty ::
13. strength ::
14. forte ::
15. genius ::
16. brilliance ::
17. dexterity ::
18. skill ::
19. artistry ::
talent, talented, talents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was in beauty pageants,
and I needed a TALENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
...but I dedicated a song to her
at the ninth-grade TALENT show.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
You're a rare TALENT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
you got a real TALENT
for making things boring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: talent
Meaning and definitions of talent, translation in Bangla
language for talent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of talent in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'talent'
What talent means in Bangla, talent meaning
in Bangla, talent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of talent in Bangla language.