Noun(1) the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures(2) a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted(3) a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations(4) a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body
(1) As expected, surgery , emergency medicine, and obstetrics were the medical specialties of the physicians named in these suits.(2) he had surgery on his ankle(3) He became involved in all branches of surgery in South Manchester and Christie Hospitals.(4) Lasers are used in a variety of situations in medicine and surgery .(5) Doctor Bailey had finished his evening surgery(6) As a sufferer of bronchitis I had occasion to visit a doctor's surgery .(7) The men had taken shelter in the foyer area on the third floor next to a dentist's surgery .(8) After her first miscarriage Sue had to quit her job in a dentists' surgery .(9) Three Salford GPs will carry out the surgery in sessions held two or three times a week.(10) Possible adverse events were detected by two nurses in medicine and surgery and two midwives in obstetrics.(11) However, at the actual vet's surgery he was very quiet and settled down nicely.(12) cardiac surgery(13) It is hoping to open on Saturday mornings as well as holding a late surgery one weekday evening.(14) Mngani said the current internship covers three or four domains such as internal medicine, surgery , obstetrics and gynaecology.(15) How could two surgeries in the same town offer such a different service?(16) The team also regularly visit GP surgeries and hospitals to promote their services.
(1) plastic surgery :: প্লাস্টিক সার্জারি
(2) cosmetic surgery :: অঙ্গরাগ সার্জারি
(3) undergo surgery :: অস্ত্রোপচার
(4) laser surgery :: লেজার অস্ত্রপচার
(5) dental surgery :: দন্ত অস্ত্রোপ্রচার - কক্ষ; দন্ত শৈলচিকিৎসা
(6) general surgery :: সাধারণ শল্য চিকিৎসা
(7) brain surgery :: ব্রেণ অপারেশন
(8) bypass surgery :: বাইপাস সার্জারি
(9) bariatric surgery :: বারিয়াট্রিক সার্জারি
(10) have surgery :: সার্জারি আছে
1. surgical procedure ::
2. operation ::
3. surgical operation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you know
why they use lasers for eye SURGERY?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Definitely before the SURGERY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
- You want me to get eye SURGERY?
- Would you rather go back...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
The SURGERY is simple.
He's gonna do it next week.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
How is Mr. Roman after his SURGERY?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: surgery
Meaning and definitions of surgery, translation in Bangla
language for surgery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surgery in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'surgery'
What surgery means in Bangla, surgery meaning
in Bangla, surgery
definition, examples and pronunciation
of surgery in Bangla language.