Noun(1) process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space(2) a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures(3) farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle(4) a haphazard distribution in all directions(5) a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes(6) a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed(7) two facing pages of a book or other publication(8) the expansion of a person's girth (especially at middle age(9) decorative cover for a bed(10) act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
Verb(1) distribute or disperse widely(2) become distributed or widespread(3) spread across or over(4) spread out or open from a closed or folded state(5) cause to become widely known(6) become widely known and passed on(7) strew or distribute over an area(8) move outward(9) cover by spreading something over(10) distribute over a surface in a layer
Adjective(1) distributed or spread over a considerable extent(2) prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out(3) fully extended in width
(1) the red-tailed hawk has a four-and-a-half-foot spread(2) volcanic eruptions spread dust high into the stratosphere(3) With the emergence and spread of AIDS in Japan in the 1980s, insensitivity toward gay men heightened.(4) During such occasions it is usually the flag dancer who handles the flag or explains it in the presence of others in the company, who may help him spread it out.(5) Livestock are grazed to maintain and enhance perennial plant communities and spread manure over the ground.(6) Frequently observed in connection with cabin groups is a tendency to spread the effects of their presence over a needlessly large area.(7) His hands - fingers spread - graze the surface of the quiet water while his eyes, black and narrow, attest to the mystery of childhood.(8) she helped Colin to spread out the map(9) I spread a towel on the sand and sat down(10) And then we see Double Game's final two pages: a color spread of Calle's smile.(11) He engages the entire article, not merely the flashy opening spread .(12) Such corridors allow links between ecologically protected areas, so that plants and animals can spread from one to another and form a network.(13) At times, Adamma leapt up in the air with knees still bent and spread her arms wide.(14) On November 25, 2003, we sat down with family and friends around a table spread with food we grew and said thanks.(15) He began by collecting cow manure from the village, which he spread on his fields - an uncommon practice in the area.(16) He hoped the roots would harbor the fungi and spread them throughout the compost, but the fungi didn't spread well enough.
(1) spread out :: আতত
(2) to spread :: ছড়িয়ে
(3) spread over :: বিস্তৃতি
(4) spread sheet :: বিস্তার শীট
(5) spread through :: মাধ্যমে ছড়িয়ে
(6) spread wide :: ওয়াইড ছড়িয়ে
(7) chocolate spread :: চকলেট ছড়িয়ে
(8) spread to :: বিস্তার লাভ
(9) spread around :: চারপাশে ছড়িয়ে
(10) spread-eagle :: ছড়িয়ে গেল
1. expansion ::
2. span ::
3. expanse ::
4. range ::
7. feast ::
8. cattle ranch ::
গোমহিষাদি পশুর গোলাবাড়ি
9. scatter ::
10. gap ::
11. bedspread ::
12. paste ::
14. extend ::
15. scatter ::
16. disseminate ::
17. smear ::
18. cover ::
19. diffuse ::
20. open ::
21. overspread ::
উপরে প্রসারিত করা
22. distribute ::
23. circulate ::
24. propagate ::
25. outspread ::
1. converge ::
একই বিন্দুতে মিলিত হত্তয়া
2. join ::
spread, spreadable, spreader, spreaders, spreading, spreads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What-- I thought you said
you were SPREAD too thin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
has SPREAD too far.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
But it turned out that the cancer
had SPREAD to her brain...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
to SPREAD the truth.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
May our happiness SPREAD from Moat Cailin
to the Last Hearth.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: spread
Meaning and definitions of spread, translation in Bangla
language for spread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spread in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spread'
What spread means in Bangla, spread meaning
in Bangla, spread
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spread in Bangla language.