শুরু, আরম্ভ, সূচনা, চমক, যাত্রারম্ভ, উপক্রম, উপোদ্ঘাত, গোড়া, গোড়াপত্তন, গোড়াগুড়িশুরু করা, আরম্ভ করা, চালু করা, চমকে উঠা, খুলা, স্থাপন করা, লাফাইয়া ত্তঠা, লাফাইয়া যাত্তয়া, চমক পাত্তয়া, চমকে ত্তঠা, চমকাইয়া ত্তঠা, চমকাইয়া উঠা, বসা, আরম্ভ হত্তয়া, চলা, গোড়াপত্তন করা, চমকাইয়া তোলা, খোলাপ্রারম্ভ
Noun(1) the beginning of anything(2) the time at which something is supposed to begin(3) a turn to be a starter (in a game at the beginning(4) a sudden involuntary movement(5) the act of starting something(6) a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game(7) a signal to begin (as in a race(8) the advantage gained by beginning early (as in a race
Verb(1) take the first step or steps in carrying out an action(2) set in motion, cause to start(3) leave(4) have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense(5) bring into being(6) get off the ground(7) move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm(8) get going or set in motion(9) begin or set in motion(10) begin work or acting in a certain capacity, office or job(11) play in the starting lineup(12) have a beginning characterized in some specified way(13) begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object(14) bulge outward
(1) Malachi and Lilith looked round with a start at the sound of the voice.(2) I had quite a start when I saw him(3) fees start at Ôö¼├║300(4) He bustled Ouija Board into fifth soon after the start and held his position until the field quickened down the back stretch.(5) If Swindon council really is intent on saving money, it could do worse than start by looking at its advertising policy.(6) she decided to start running every day(7) An early start will enable you to compensate for the inevitable traffic jam or late taxi.(8) The scheme is aimed at alleviating some of the initial costs people face when they start work after a period of unemployment.(9) After having accepted the invite, two hours before the start of the game he phoned me to say he wasn't coming.(10) Cricket commitments meant that I was always going to be an hour late for the start .(11) Kelsey awoke with a start and shook her head a few times to get rid of her dream.(12) the start of the film is very scary(13) He is lobbying parliament to make changes to the educational system to encourage people to start their own businesses.(14) the woman gave a nervous start(15) Wherever they take their instruments and PVC trousers, these Bond dames seem to start trouble.(16) I didn't know where to start
(1) to start :: শুরুতেই
(2) start over :: নতুন করে শুরু কর
(3) start out :: শুরু
(4) start off :: শুরু করা
(5) start work :: কাজ শুরু
(6) start again :: আবার শুরু
(7) to start with :: দিয়ে শুরু
(8) start from scratch :: শুন্য থেকে শুরু করা
(9) at the start :: শুরুতে
1. beginning ::
2. onset ::
3. lead ::
4. advantageous beginning ::
5. jerk ::
7. jump ::
8. starting line ::
9. head start ::
10. kickoff ::
11. commencement ::
12. starting signal ::
13. begin ::
14. arise ::
15. establish ::
16. commence ::
18. activate ::
19. begin working ::
20. flinch ::
21. set forth ::
23. get ::
24. initiate ::
25. take up ::
26. get going ::
27. jump ::
28. pop ::
start, started, starter, starters, starting, starts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When did you START
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Let's see if we START remembering.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
That's it, I gotta START earning
more money right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Oh, okay, maybe you should START
heading on out, then.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
You know, you need to START
raising your hand before you speak.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: start
Meaning and definitions of start, translation in Bangla
language for start with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of start in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'start'
What start means in Bangla, start meaning
in Bangla, start
definition, examples and pronunciation
of start in Bangla language.