বক্তৃতা, কথাবার্তা, ভাষণ, ভাষা, বাক্য, বাক্, বাক্শক্তি, আলাপ, বুলি, অভিভাষণ, বাচনভঙ্গি, বাক্প্রণালী, জবান, লবজ, বাত, বদন, বক্তৃতার শক্তি, বোলকথা, বাকশক্তি
Noun(1) the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience(2) (language(3) something spoken(4) the exchange of spoken words(5) your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally(6) a lengthy rebuke(7) words making up the dialogue of a play(8) the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
(1) In the rapid-fire flow of conversational speech , words are not fully articulated.(2) His ears twitched at the sound of speech , far away.(3) Antony's speech over Caesar's body(4) Former president, now private citizen, Bill Clinton, giving his farewell speech to the nation Thursday night.(5) he gave a speech about the company(6) she has speech problems(7) His accent slurred his speech , and he jumped from register to register as he spoke, as though speaking in sing-song.(8) I gave a speech to the nation that was cleared by the intelligence services.(9) it's learned through speech rather than writing(10) Linguists such as Robin Lakoff have long recognized the existence of these typically male and female styles of speech .(11) They will not improve speech or the ability to swallow, prevent falls, or improve fine motor control.(12) Their research could have implications for discovering how the developing brain processes sound and speech .(13) Television's Mr. Rogers is a good example of this style of speech .(14) The man's voice was weak, an accent coming through as he lost the ability to control his speech .(15) the headmistress made a speech about how much they would miss her(16) she delivered a fine speech
(1) reported speech :: পরোক্ষ উক্তি
(2) freedom of speech :: বাক স্বাধীনতা
(3) part of speech :: বাক্যের অংশ
(4) make a speech :: একটি বক্তব্য তৈরি কর
(5) give a speech :: একটি বক্তৃতা দাও
(6) parts of speech :: বক্তৃতা অংশ
(7) speech bubble :: বিবৃতি বাবল
(8) free speech :: বাক স্বাধীনতা
(9) indirect speech :: পরোক্ষ উক্তি
(10) speech therapist :: বক্তৃতা থেরাপিস্ট
1. speaking ::
2. diction ::
3. talk ::
4. language ::
7. delivery ::
8. address ::
speech, speeches, speechless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(IN SPEECH SYNTHESIZER VOICE)
Hey, good lookin', want to go fora spin?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Figure of SPEECH.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Hey, free SPEECH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: speech
Meaning and definitions of speech, translation in Bangla
language for speech with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speech in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'speech'
What speech means in Bangla, speech meaning
in Bangla, speech
definition, examples and pronunciation
of speech in Bangla language.