Noun(1) a fact about some part (as opposed to general(2) a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease
Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `to'(2) stated explicitly or in detail(3) relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species(4) being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides
(1) the specific needs of each child(2) In rural areas, the division of labor is usually clearly prescribed, with specific tasks assigned to men and women.(3) Some events are specific to a particular ethnic group.(4) It was very specific to that part of the country.(5) Identify mutual goals and specific practices to reach these goals.(6) And he said a clearly expressed specific intention that something should be complied with just overrode that general provision.(7) Clearly his agenda was specific , his devotion to justice absolute.(8) They crafted advertorial content that was specific to each magazine.(9) Write out specific instructions for your guests.(10) specific drugs(11) These features are not specific to NAS the company.(12) specific information(13) Some gods were specific to particular towns or places.(14) Follow the manufacturer's specific instructions.(15) In this work it is hard to identify specific organs, aside from the pair of yellow mounds at one end that appear to represent lungs.(16) The next chapter will be much more specific on this issue.
(1) specific gravity :: আপেক্ষিক গুরুত্ব
(2) specific heat :: সুনির্দিষ্ট তাপ
(3) be specific :: নির্দিষ্ট হতে
(4) specific performance :: নির্দিষ্ট কর্মক্ষমতা
(5) specific weight :: নির্দিষ্ট ওজন
(6) specific purpose :: নির্দিষ্ট উদ্দেশ্য
(7) specific volume :: নির্দিষ্ট ভলিউম
(8) not specific :: নির্দিষ্ট না
(9) specific heat capacity :: নির্দিষ্ট তাপ ক্ষমতা
(10) specific density :: নির্দিষ্ট ঘনত্ব
1. particular ::
3. fixed ::
4. set ::
5. determined ::
6. distinct ::
7. definite ::
8. single ::
9. individual ::
10. peculiar ::
11. discrete ::
12. express ::
13. precise ::
14. particular ::
nonspecific, specific, specification, specifications, specificity, specifics, unspecific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Could you be more SPECIFIC?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Then you choose SPECIFIC trees
all within a selected grid.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
...but let me be more SPECIFIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
--SPECIFIC enough for you?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
but could you be more SPECIFIC?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: specific
Meaning and definitions of specific, translation in Bangla
language for specific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of specific in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'specific'
What specific means in Bangla, specific meaning
in Bangla, specific
definition, examples and pronunciation
of specific in Bangla language.