মলা, লেপা, লেপন করা, বিলেপন করা, অঙ্গে লেপন করা, মাখা, গাবান, চর্চা করামাখানো, লেপে
Noun(1) slanderous defamation(2) a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope(3) a blemish made by dirt(4) an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
Verb(1) stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance(2) make a smudge on; soil by smudging(3) cover (a surface, a substance(4) charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
(1) there was an oil smear on his jacket(2) Then he turned the paraglider tightly, circling until the rapidly nearing roofs of Mayrhofen began to smear like wet paint across my sight.(3) Prime Minister Tony Blair and his colleagues took Gilligan's report as a serious smear on their reputations.(4) Then, when the cake is done, just smear this over the top, and bake for another 10 minutes.(5) On its distant, furthest peak, ascetics are said to enact their own funerals and smear themselves with funeral-pyre ash.(6) There's almost nothing you can do when people are determined to smear you like this to completely contain the damage.(7) Although now Nils is profuse in his apologies, Sylvia believes that he was a willing participant, trying to smear Sylvia so that he could take her job.(8) All one has to do, they think, is to wear ratty clothes, smear one's face with dirt to look darker, wrap one's arms in red stained gauze, then go begging on the streets, and the money rolls in.(9) This is because the tubular orange or yellow flowers end with the petals opening wide to look like a mouth which has a large glossy black splodge on it that looks like a smear of sticky jam.(10) soon you're eyeballing the top, just one smear away(11) As he neared the end of his shots he took both hands and began to smear anything liquid over his face, hair, and chest.(12) He slid down the wall, leaving a smear of blood to mark his trail, he struggled to keep his eyes open as he saw a figure move towards him.(13) Sure enough, there on his pinkish finger was a smear of crimson blood.(14) someone was trying to smear her by faking letters(15) At the press conference, Tsai signed a statement promising not to abuse any person's character, smear anyone's reputation or engage in personal attacks.(16) Overweight local opera would-be stars were splattered in mid-aria, and in wiping away the blue paint, it smeared and didn't come off.
(1) smear test :: প্রলেপ পরীক্ষা
(2) cervical smear :: সার্ভিকাল মলা
(3) to smear :: মিথ্যাচার করতে
(4) smear campaign :: মলা প্রচারাভিযান
(5) pap smear :: জাউ মলা
1. streak ::
2. false accusation ::
3. vilification ::
4. smirch ::
5. streak ::
6. cover ::
7. spread ::
8. sully ::
9. smirch ::
10. daub ::
11. blur ::
smear, smeared, smearing, smears, smeary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What started as a pap SMEAR
turned into a date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I intend to SMEAR it with Purell
and then kiss it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: smear
Meaning and definitions of smear, translation in Bangla
language for smear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smear in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smear'
What smear means in Bangla, smear meaning
in Bangla, smear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smear in Bangla language.