বুদ্ধিমান, জ্বালাময়, তীক্ষ্ন, চট্পটে, করিতকর্মা, ছিমছাম, রসবোধপূর্ণবাবুটনটন্ করা, শাস্তি পাত্তয়া, কন্কন করা, জ্বালান, বাজা, দণ্ডিত হত্তয়াজ্বালা করা, উজ্জ্বল
স্মার্টস্মার্টচট্পটে করাস্মার্টস্মার্টস্মার্টবুদ্ধিমতীবুদ্ধিমানস্মার্টকন্কনেপরিপাটিঝকঝকে ভাবস্মার্টগুলিরস্মার্ট
Noun(1) a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
Verb(1) be the source of pain
Adjective(1) showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness(2) elegant and stylish(3) characterized by quickness and ease in learning(4) improperly forward or bold(5) painfully severe(6) quick and brisk(7) capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
(1) I'm old-fashioned about ├ö├ç├┐going to the bank├ö├ç├û, clinging to the feeling that it's a posh outing, needing smart clothes.(2) Nice, rich Jewish boy, smart house, no need for the bright, questioning girl to consider a career.(3) We galloped out of Vals at a smart pace and made the 124 Km quite easily in the prescribed 2 1/2 hours.(4) In smart suit, immaculate blue shirt and plainish tie, Kinski attempts to demystify the complexities of the post-privatisation utility businesses.(5) So, slowly but surely, the Metrobus blue-and-yellow is dying out, and that horrible green Arriva thing will be replaced by a smart red.(6) When built at the turn of the last century this was in a smart district of the city, but decay has set in.(7) I guess I have to wear smart clothes, either way.(8) It was July 1959 when David's smart , green Daimler bus was crossing through traffic lights at Heaton Park's Grand Lodge.(9) Near the Serpentine, he became aware of a smart green and yellow phaeton stopped ahead of him.(10) There came to the door, very late one evening a very shy, middle-aged man, very neat, smart suit, shirt and tie - he had just been thrown out of the family home where enough had been enough.(11) On top of that, he was grace with a very smart , intelligent, warm, caring, friendly brain.(12) The family moved to their present home in a smart district on the edge of the town about two-and-a-half years ago.(13) The style of the gate should match the house: a wicket gate would look out of place in a smart city setting, whereas antique wrought iron might lead to expectations that a cottage garden fails to meet.(14) She knew her friend and knew she was good at making men angry with her bitter tone and smart remarks.(15) He's really, really smart - intellectually curious, thoughtful, creative, you name it.(16) They equate winning with intellect, rich with smart .
(1) very smart :: খুব সুদর্শন
(2) smart card :: স্মার্ট কার্ড
(3) be smart :: স্মার্ট হও
(4) smart casual :: স্মার্ট নৈমিত্তিক
(5) smart grid :: স্মার্ট গ্রিড
(6) smart clothes :: স্মার্ট কাপড়
(7) smart alec :: স্মার্ট অ্যালেক
(8) smart person :: স্মার্ট ব্যক্তি
(9) smart woman :: পরিপাটি মহিলা
1. clever ::
2. well-dressed ::
3. fashionable ::
4. brisk ::
5. sharp ::
6. bright ::
7. fresh ::
8. voguish ::
10. sting ::
11. feel annoyed ::
12. ache ::
1. sloppy ::
2. unkempt ::
smart, smarted, smarten, smartened, smartening, smartens, smarter, smartest, smarties, smarting, smartly, smartness, smarts, smarty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told you, you weren't SMART enough
to take it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
We need a hot 15-year-old Asian girl
with a thing for SMART guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I'm really SMART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
The SMART money would be on more likely.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Mm-hmm, yeah, you don't
think I'm SMART enough.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: smart
Meaning and definitions of smart, translation in Bangla
language for smart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smart in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smart'
What smart means in Bangla, smart meaning
in Bangla, smart
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smart in Bangla language.