সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস, চূর্ণীভবন, চূর্ণীকরণচূর্ণবিচূর্ণ করা, সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস করা, চূর্ণবিচূর্ণ হত্তয়া, সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস হত্তয়া, থেঁতলান, থেঁতানভেঙে চুর্ণবিচূর্ণ করা বা হওয়া
Noun(1) a vigorous blow(2) a serious collision (especially of motor vehicles(3) a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head(4) the act of colliding with something(5) a conspicuous success
Verb(1) hit hard(2) break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over(3) reduce to bankruptcy(4) hit violently(5) humiliate or depress completely(6) damage or destroy as if by violence(7) hit (a tennis ball(8) collide or strike violently and suddenly(9) overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful(10) break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
Adverb(1) with a loud crash
(1) I also learned how to smash someone's face in with a bar, and the correct boots to wear to kick, severely damage and vandalize private property.(2) a deliberate attempt to smash the union movement(3) After some long serving from Christine Dunne and a great smash from Aodainn Crowe, the sides were level at 10-10.(4) Victor braced himself, ducked and leaped to the ogre's side as the hammer crashed into the ground with a loud smash .(5) Miss Ul Haq said she heard a smash , Mr Derbyshire ran into the pub and Syed was in shock.(6) He threatened to smash me in the face with the grill.(7) The father-of-two was killed on June 10 in a smash with another vehicle when he was driving to Denver airport.(8) Woosnam is at the top of a sport that has changed enormously since he first played, a determined farmer's boy who loved to smash the ball as hard as he could.(9) Shrugging Antonio started to walk by the room when he heard the smash of something that sounded like glass.(10) There is going to be a smash ; it's too late to avoid it; let the other lot stay in the driver's seat for now.(11) So we may look forward once again to the forearm smash being deployed at the line-out by the master of that particular black art.(12) A woman lies trapped in an upturned station wagon, numb from the impact of a car smash .(13) Modern safety standards require shatterproof glass, which won't smash into sharp shards - but older furniture may well have plain glass.(14) Her neighbour heard a smash and ran out to see the boys running away from his car, the window was smashed.(15) His large, meaty hand grabbed the lamp and he threw it at the wall, causing it to smash into a million pieces.(16) Police said the car was forced on to its side by the impact of the smash , but the driver made off when the vehicle fell back onto four wheels.
(1) smash hit :: সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস আঘাত
(2) smash down :: নিচে সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস
(3) smash into :: মধ্যে সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস
(4) smash-up :: সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস
(5) smash in :: মধ্যে সম্পূর্ণ ধ্বংস
2. crash ::
3. success ::
4. overhead ::
5. bash ::
6. smash-up ::
7. bang ::
8. break ::
9. crash ::
10. crash into ::
11. hit ::
12. destroy ::
13. ruin ::
15. dash ::
16. crush ::
17. blast ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
আগুন না জ্বলা
10. turkey ::
smash, smashed, smasher, smashers, smashes, smashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
More than Hulk
wants to SMASH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
He'd wade into the sea
and SMASH the enemies.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
"Smash the beetles. Smash 'em."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
When the axes SMASH down those doors,
you may be glad to have him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Give me a fucking reason,
to not SMASH your head this very instant.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: smash
Meaning and definitions of smash, translation in Bangla
language for smash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smash in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smash'
What smash means in Bangla, smash meaning
in Bangla, smash
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smash in Bangla language.