কেবল, সহজভাবে, মাত্র, সাদাসিধাভাবে, পুরাপুরিভাবে, বৈশিষ্ট্যহীনভাবে, সম্পূর্ণভাবেসাদামাটাভাবে
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) (used for emphasis(3) absolutely; altogether; really(4) in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment
(1) The suggestion that she only rubs shoulders with the rich and famous is simply not true.(2) It is, quite simply , one of the best ever role-playing games created on any platform.(3) He pointed out simply and clearly that she had been a great player - and that she still was.(4) It is simply not true that young people are unwilling to volunteer, she added.(5) The situation can be seen more clearly and simply , though, in a way that is more helpful to you and to others.(6) This is not a fitness issue but instead is quite simply down to how certain people handle intense heat.(7) To put it quite simply , how can we have a bomber or bombers in the absence of a bomb?(8) At the heart of the disputes was quite simply the principle upon which power should rest.(9) We didn't have much of a chance quite simply because the car was not quick enough.(10) quite simply, some things have to be taught(11) If you'd like to have your say, simply go to our guestbook and tell us what you think.(12) Less intelligent creatures would simply sit and wait for the weather to improve.(13) I simply can't believe it(14) It would be quite cruel of you to simply leave your dearest friends in the lurch in that manner!(15) speaking simply and from the heart(16) that's simply not true
(1) simply beautiful :: কেবল সুন্দর
(2) simply put :: সহজভাবে করা
(3) quite simply :: অনেক সাধারনভাবে
(4) live simply :: সাধারন ভাবে বাঁচা
(5) put simply :: সহজভাবে করা
(6) not simply :: না কেবল
(7) simply constructed :: কেবল নির্মাণ
(8) simply equipped :: কেবল সজ্জিত
6. without doubt ::
7. just ::
8. only ::
simpler, simplest, simply
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and when my contract is up,
l'll just SIMPLY hang it all up,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Like, I can't SIMPLY quit.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I don't know if her doubt is real
or SIMPLY meant to spite me,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
It's SIMPLY that I require...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I SIMPLY pointed out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: simply
Meaning and definitions of simply, translation in Bangla
language for simply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of simply in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'simply'
What simply means in Bangla, simply meaning
in Bangla, simply
definition, examples and pronunciation
of simply in Bangla language.