মলম, পলস্তারা, চুণ, উপলেপপ্লেস্তার লেপন করা, প্ল্যাস্টার করা, জমাট করা, মলম দ্বারা আবৃত করা, মলম দিয়া ঢাকা, পলস্তারা লাগানডাক্তারি পটীবিশেষ
Noun(1) a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings(2) any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate(3) a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.(4) a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling(5) adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
Verb(1) apply a heavy coat to(2) cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on(3) affix conspicuously(4) apply a plaster cast to(5) coat with plaster(6) dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
(1) For minor cuts and grazes, washing them well and covering them with a plaster or dressing is usually all that is needed.(2) Since you mentioned that your walls are plaster as opposed to drywall, this makes things a little easier.(3) Mix dry plaster of Paris with water until you have a thick, pudding-like consistency.(4) If you cut, scratch or break your skin in any way, make sure the wound is cleaned, treated with antiseptic, and covered with a plaster or dressing if necessary.(5) This demolition exposed ├ö├ç├┐stripes├ö├ç├û of structure throughout the existing plaster walls and ceilings.(6) Both rooms have been stylishly decorated to highlight period features such as marble fireplaces and decorative plaster ceilings.(7) The floor is wood, the ceiling is gypsum board, and the walls are part plaster on masonry and part gypsum board on randomly spaced framing.(8) Mother had inadvertently used plaster of Paris instead of flour.(9) If you are nailing over a lath and plaster ceiling, longer nails may be needed.(10) The storage room has exposed brick and plaster walls, a stone floor and an unusual ox's harness chandelier.(11) To prepare for finished floors it was necessary to plaster the walls of the hall.(12) More letters about those ludicrous mission statements that counties seem obliged to plaster everywhere.(13) To make such a rectangular and austere space appropriate for music, walls are treated with acoustic plaster and ceilings are absorbent too.(14) Over time, plaster walls and ceilings may develop stress-cracks.(15) Mineral fiber tile ceilings have replaced plaster and wallboard ceilings.(16) The only function of plaster on walls and ceilings, unless it is itself elaborately decorative, is to serve as a smooth surface on which to place decorative paper or paint.
(1) plaster cast :: প্লাস্টার ঢালাই
(2) adhesive plaster :: আঠালো প্লাস্টার
(3) in plaster :: প্লাস্টার
(4) cement plaster :: সিমেন্ট প্লাস্টার
(5) plaster of paris :: প্যারী প্লাস্টার
(6) to plaster :: প্লাস্টার করতে
(7) sticking-plaster :: স্টিকিং-প্লাস্টার
(8) plaster board :: প্লাস্টার বোর্ড
(9) mustard plaster :: সরিষা প্লাস্টার
1. plasterwork ::
3. adhesive plaster ::
4. poultice ::
5. plaster of paris ::
6. cover thickly ::
8. poultice ::
9. beplaster ::
10. plaster over ::
11. daub ::
plaster, plastered, plasterer, plasterers, plastering, plasters
English to Bangla Dictionary: plaster
Meaning and definitions of plaster, translation in Bangla
language for plaster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plaster in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'plaster'
What plaster means in Bangla, plaster meaning
in Bangla, plaster
definition, examples and pronunciation
of plaster in Bangla language.