রূপালী, রৌপ্যসংক্রান্ত, রৌপ্যবতরূপা, রুপা, রজত, রূপ্য, চাঁদি, চন্দ্রকান্তি, রূপার বাসন, রৌপ্য, কলথৌত, রৌপ্যমুদ্রারূপার প্রলেপ দেত্তয়া, রূপালী করা, রূপালী হত্তয়ারুপো
Noun(1) a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography(2) coins made of silver(3) a light shade of grey(4) silverware eating utensils(5) a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver
Verb(1) coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam(2) make silver in color(3) turn silver
Adjective(1) made from or largely consisting of silver(2) having the white lustrous sheen of silver, or silvern(3) of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver(4) expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
(1) British imports of tea were steadily increasing during the early nineteenth century, and the Chinese would accept only specie, usually silver , in payment.(2) It will appear in three colours - silver , black and blue.(3) We have been pawning the family silver to pleasure ourselves.(4) A gleaming and glittering twist on gray, silver is the complementary colour of gold.(5) Metal coins had an intrinsic value based on the scarcity of the elements used in making them (usually copper, silver , gold).(6) At the nearby processing plant copper, uranium oxide, gold and silver are produced for the Australian and overseas markets.(7) However, he had no difficulty in desecrating and looting the temple of tons of gold, silver and precious stones before burning it.(8) The octagonal shelter, which is coloured purple and silver , has seats and roof.(9) the family silver(10) Its platform called for the free coinage of silver and plenty of paper money.(11) They are all normal colours, silver , or white, and never-ever purple.(12) In practice, precious metals such as gold or silver , metals in stable and high demand per unit weight, have won out over all other commodities as moneys.(13) He described the ratios between the densities of gold, mercury, lead, silver , bronze, copper, brass, iron, and tin.(14) The bezel is two toned, though the primary colour is silver , which matches the rest of the case.(15) White gold, which is a mixture of gold, silver , copper and palladium, is now considered to be more trendy than real gold.(16) Part of a hoard of family silver which vanished for more than 100 years was yesterday sold at auction for nearly Ôö¼├║8,000.
(1) silver bullet :: রুপালি বুলেট
(2) sterling silver :: স্টার্লিং সিলভার
(3) silver lining :: রূপালী আস্তরণের
(4) silver medal :: রৌপ্য পদক
(5) silver screen :: রূপালী পর্দা
(6) silver coin :: রৌপ্য মুদ্রা
(7) silver spoon :: রুপার চামচ
(8) gold and silver :: স্বর্ণ ও রূপা
1. gray ::
2. silvery ::
3. smooth-spoken ::
4. silverware ::
6. silver medal ::
8. ag ::
silver, silvered, silvering, silvers, silverware, silvery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Gold, SILVER, more daughters.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Penny, dear, why don't you shoot
another Silver Bullet my way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Here's some SILVER,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
But I have hidden a bit of SILVER
from the bandits.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: silver
Meaning and definitions of silver, translation in Bangla
language for silver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of silver in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'silver'
What silver means in Bangla, silver meaning
in Bangla, silver
definition, examples and pronunciation
of silver in Bangla language.