জ্ঞান, অনুভূতি, মানে, অর্থ, চেতনা, বুদ্ধিবৃত্তি, ইন্দ্রি়, চেতন, বোধ, বোধশক্তি, যৌক্তিকতা, যৌনক্ষুধাঅনুভব করা, অনুভূতি লাভ করা, মালুম করা, মালুম পাত্তয়া, টের পাত্তয়া, আঁচা, আঁচ করা, অনুমান করা, আন্দাজ করা, উপলব্ধি করা, পাত্তয়াইন্দ্রিয়, জ্ঞানইন্দ্রিয়
Noun(1) a general conscious awareness(2) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted(3) the faculty through which the external world is apprehended(4) sound practical judgment(5) a natural appreciation or ability
Verb(1) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(2) detect some circumstance or entity automatically(3) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively(4) comprehend
(1) I can see the sense in their proposal(2) Animals do not have rights in the accepted sense of the word.(3) She had been able to sense these things, but never been able to place a finger on anything.(4) she has a sense of propriety(5) That is not hypocrisy or betrayal, but simply rationality and good sense .(6) She couldn't explain it but she felt a sense of urgency that she should keep running.(7) Appealing to one's rational sense in their moment of deep anguish and distress is indeed a difficult task.(8) he could sense that he wasn't liked(9) If we suffer for no reason, if we can find no sense , no reason to our suffering, it makes us crazy.(10) dogs have a keen sense of smell(11) he earned respect by the good sense he showed at meetings(12) But mention the impending transfer deadline and the banalities are overwhelmed by his sense of urgency.(13) Taking into account the needs of suppliers is again a combination of shrewd business sense and good ethical practice.(14) she had enough sense not to do it again(15) I think that they still have a tremendous sense of the importance of tradition and of duty.(16) I could sense his great urgency to unload what he had been through.
(1) make sense :: ধারণা তৈরী কর
(2) common sense :: সাধারণ বোধ
(3) sense of humor :: কৌতুকরসবোধ
(4) in this sense :: এই অর্থে
(5) that makes sense :: এটা বোধগম্য
(6) in a sense :: এ অর্থে
(7) does not make sense :: এটার কোন মানে নাই
(8) good sense :: ভালো বুদ্ধি
(9) it makes no sense :: এটা আমার বুঝে আসেনা
(10) sense of smell :: গন্ধ অর্থে
1. sensory faculty ::
2. feeling ::
3. appreciation ::
4. wisdom ::
5. purpose ::
6. meaning ::
7. good sense ::
8. signified ::
10. discern ::
11. smell ::
12. feel ::
1. indiscretion ::
sense, sensed, senses, sensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Easterners have a different SENSE of time.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
I SENSE I may have crossed
some sort of line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
My Spidey SENSE tells me
this has something to do with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
He's got a pretty good
SENSE of humor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Perhaps when your mother gets here,
she'll talk some SENSE into you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: sense
Meaning and definitions of sense, translation in Bangla
language for sense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sense in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sense'
What sense means in Bangla, sense meaning
in Bangla, sense
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sense in Bangla language.