Noun(1) the act of choosing or selecting(2) an assortment of things from which a choice can be made(3) the person or thing chosen or selected(4) a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment(5) a passage selected from a larger work
(1) I make Dayflower the selection for the Irish 1000 Guineas(2) a good selection of films(3) The menu offered a wide selection of large and small snacks.(4) The launch of the book honouring the life and work of James McKenna also coincided with the launch of a selection of poems on CD by Desmond Egan.(5) The evening began with a selection of poems and songs from the junior classes and an in-school quiz.(6) Distinctive Dream is the selection in the feature race at Ripon, the Ôö¼├║10,000 Tote Trifecta Sprint Handicap.(7) your selection may not contain two different data types(8) It is different this year in that a lot of team selection is fact.(9) The selection , who didn't enjoy the run of the race, finished like a train to get within three parts of a length of the brilliant Godolphin horse Fantastic Light.(10) It is considered to be one of the world's most beautiful capitals, offering visitors a wide selection of sightseeing and outdoor-leisure options.(11) selection committee(12) Positive directional selection was detected for most of the internal branches harboring an accelerated rate of evolution.(13) As the editorial note acknowledges, the interviews are only a selection from those originally gathered.(14) the publication of a selection of his poems(15) The evidence further suggests that careful selection of the potential candidates is crucial.(16) to make your selection
(1) natural selection :: প্রাকৃতিক নির্বাচন
(2) invert selection :: ব্যুত্ক্রমে নির্বাচন
(3) adverse selection :: প্রতিকূল নির্বাচন
(4) random selection :: এলোমেলোভাবে নির্বাচন
(5) selection committee :: নির্বাচক কমিটির
(6) artificial selection :: কৃত্রিম নির্বাচন
(7) selection sort :: নির্বাচন সাজানোর
(8) personnel selection :: কর্মীদের নির্বাচন
(9) selection match :: মেলা নির্বাচনে
1. choice ::
2. range ::
3. anthology ::
4. option ::
5. excerpt ::
6. survival of the fittest ::
যোগ্যতমের বেঁচে থাকা
deselection, selection, selections
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
According to the document you drew up,
the SELECTION of a new takeout restaurant...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
How did you correct
for the SELECTION bias?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Tonight's SELECTION, Brussels sprouts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
- I've been meaning to go over there.
- Oh, great SELECTION, great prices.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Yeah! Natural SELECTION at work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: selection
Meaning and definitions of selection, translation in Bangla
language for selection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of selection in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'selection'
What selection means in Bangla, selection meaning
in Bangla, selection
definition, examples and pronunciation
of selection in Bangla language.