Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: কম্পিউটার বিজ্ঞানী
(2) research scientist :: গবেষক বিজ্ঞানী
(3) mad scientist :: এই আক্রমণ পাগল বিজ্ঞানী
(4) rocket scientist :: রকেট বিজ্ঞানী
(5) social scientist :: সমাজ বিজ্ঞানী
(6) political scientist :: রাষ্ট্রবিজ্ঞানী
(7) chief scientist :: প্রধান বিজ্ঞানী
(8) environmental scientist :: পরিবেশ বিজ্ঞানী
(9) medical scientist :: চিকিৎসা বিজ্ঞানী
(10) information scientist :: তথ্য বিজ্ঞানী
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An actual real SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
While I have no respect for Leslie as a
SCIENTIST or a human being for that matter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Oh, and one last thing, if you find
yourself working with a male SCIENTIST
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
as a SCIENTIST, my job is to figure out
why things happen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
No one's a SCIENTIST like Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Bangla
language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientist in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scientist'
What scientist means in Bangla, scientist meaning
in Bangla, scientist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientist in Bangla language.