আশ্রয়স্থল, অভয়ারণ্য, পবিত্র স্থান, উপাসনার স্থান, নিভৃত আবাসমন্দির, মসজিদ ইত্যাদি পবিত্র স্থান, ধর্মস্থান
Noun(1) a consecrated place where sacred objects are kept(2) a shelter from danger or hardship(3) area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir; often enclosed by a lattice or railing
(1) Then we confront a full view of the main sanctuary shot from the southwest corner of the inner compound.(2) Hundreds of protesters who took sanctuary in the mosque during the fighting left peacefully following lengthy negotiations with police.(3) a bird sanctuary(4) Many sermons die in the sanctuary because preachers try to say too many things and give too much extraneous information.(5) I made my way to exit the room, and seek sanctuary up in my room.(6) The tradition dates from at least the Middle Ages, when European churches afforded sanctuary to the persecuted.(7) She sought sanctuary in the guest room, closing the door behind her and crawling under the covers.(8) On entering the Church, he noticed pieces of stained glass strewn over the sanctuary and on the altar table.(9) Rather than return home, the family sought sanctuary in the basement of a St-Laurent church, where they've been living, without going outside, since.(10) As camp professionals, we can provide sanctuary to these children by offering more scholarships!(11) Then she had run back to her classrooms seeking sanctuary .(12) In Jerusalem the sanctuary of the temple was called the Holy Place and was between the court and the Holy of Holies.(13) He wrapped his arms around me and I sought sanctuary in his embrace.(14) I was still scouring the sky for a large, gliding shape when we arrived at the shores of Lake Chungara and the refuge - our sanctuary for the night.(15) It was to this precinct that the survivors of the attack retreated, barricading themselves into the inner sanctuary of the temple, which was burned to the ground with them in it.(16) Without foot patrols, drug dealers took sanctuary in these areas and set up shop.
(1) bird sanctuary :: পাখি অভয়ারণ্য
(2) animal sanctuary :: পশু আশ্রয়স্থল
(3) wildlife sanctuary :: বন্যপ্রাণী অভয়ারণ্য
1. refuge ::
2. safety ::
3. reserve ::
4. chancel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hide you?
- I formally request SANCTUARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You're not in your SANCTUARY now, my dear.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: sanctuary
Meaning and definitions of sanctuary, translation in Bangla
language for sanctuary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sanctuary in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sanctuary'
What sanctuary means in Bangla, sanctuary meaning
in Bangla, sanctuary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sanctuary in Bangla language.