দুর্বলতা, শক্তিহীনতা, বলহীনতাম্লান হত্তয়া, অবসন্ন হত্তয়া, ক্ষীণ হত্তয়া, নিস্তেজ হত্তয়ামুখ ম্লান করে থাকা, ক্ষীণ বা অবসাদগ্রস্ত হওয়া, নেতিয়ে বা ঝিমিয়ে পড়া
Verb(1) lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief(2) have a desire for something or someone who is not present(3) become feeble
(1) If your pet dog would truly languish in the wild, as a stray, you might be able to meet the comparable-life condition without meeting, say, his needs for adequate stimulation, exercise, and contact with other dogs.(2) Some of this cruelty still disturbs me, but at least it's honest: and much less hypocritical than the cruelty of the British food industry where consumers buy their meat safe and sanitised while the animals languish in battery pens.(3) We watch key centres - such as Sydney - grow almost in spite of themselves while other cities languish in a global world which doesn't much care what the place used to be, only what it can become.(4) Conversely plants that languish in the too hot summer can survive happily in a shadier place with more humidity and slightly damper soil.(5) Because field crops, like potted plants, languish when they're over-watered, proper drainage is an important aspect of successful farming.(6) Dozens of former FNL child soldiers associated with the National Liberation Forces (Forces Nationales pour la LibÔö£┬«ration, or FNL) languish in government custody - in prisons, jails, and a newly opened welcome center for former FNL combatants - without any clarity of their legal status or knowledge of when they might be returned to their families.(7) Hundreds of thousands of animals languish in zoos around the world.(8) The cold, hard facts are that the Bulls now languish mid table after dropping both of their Easter weekend matches against the competition's top two clubs.(9) Once again - many of those plants may simply languish in your garden's growing conditions.(10) We fade, lose heart, become torpid, languish , then the sap rises again, and we are passionate.(11) Plants that need moist soil will languish in sandy, dry soil, for example.(12) There is a paragraph in the appellant's submissions that refers to the unacceptability of simply allowing a person to languish in detention.(13) Despite gaining a bonus point, South Africa's Bulls hopes of reaching the semifinals appear dashed as they languish mid-table on 23 points.(14) The mistletoe is dependent on the apple and a few other trees, but can only in a far-fetched sense be said to struggle with these trees, for if too many of these parasites grow on the same tree, it will languish and die.(15) Get it right and no one notices; get it wrong and plants languish and die in boggy beds, huge puddles kill lawn, and in the worst case scenario you awake to the slap and gurgle of water in the basement.(16) Schools in such deprived areas as Drumchapel languish near the bottom reaches of the system, if you rely purely on the percentages of pupils passing Higher and Standard Grade exams.
(1) native language :: মাতৃভাষা
(2) foreign language :: বিদেশী ভাষা
(3) body language :: বডি ল্যাঙ্গুয়েজ
(4) sign language :: ইশারা ভাষা
(5) target language :: সুনির্দিষ্ট ভাষা
(6) official language :: সরকারী ভাষা
(7) language barrier :: ভাষার বাধা
(8) language arts :: ভাষা শিল্পকলা
Tags for the entry 'languish'
What languish means in Bangla, languish meaning
in Bangla, languish
definition, examples and pronunciation
of languish in Bangla language.