Noun(1) the entire amount of income before any deductions are made(2) government income due to taxation
(1) The fund has a dedicated revenue stream from security fees that airline passengers pay.(2) This would provide greater freedom to states to collect their own revenue .(3) Russell says that her company's revenue has risen by 25% during each of the past four years.(4) Within Germany, the revenue shortfall puts the finance boss in a terrible dilemma.(5) And if as a result of the new patents, the revenue gets a five million leva boost, who cares?(6) tax revenue(7) But when the error recently came to light the revenue simply clawed back the full amounts paid in error.(8) The slump in advertising revenue in all media organisations continues to hamper the station.(9) Where more than one residence is involved, you must decide which property is the PPR and tell the revenue .(10) New revenue sources will include sponsorship, competitions, selling expertise and online offerings.(11) Then look at the figures for revenue that your government collect in tax from pharmaceutical companies.(12) This results in a substantial loss of revenue for both race teams and tracks.(13) In Canada the negative consequences for public health and tax revenue are now well documented.(14) Under the Roman empire the system of collecting, the revenue put extreme pressure on the poor.(15) Mayors insist that the entire income tax revenue goes into municipal budgets.(16) If we can use green taxes to reduce pollution and then use the extra revenue to reduce income taxes, society has two hits with one shot.
(1) sales revenue :: বিক্রয় রাজস্ব
(2) total revenue :: মোট রাজস্ব
(3) gross revenue :: মোট আয়
(4) net revenue :: মূল রাজস্ব
(5) tax revenue :: কর রাজস্ব
(6) annual revenue :: বার্ষিক আয়
(7) marginal revenue :: প্রান্তিক রাজস্ব
(8) revenue sharing :: উপার্জন ভাগ
(9) operating revenue :: অপারেটিং আয়
(10) accrued revenue :: জমা রাজস্ব
1. income ::
2. gross ::
3. tax revenue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- That's a whole new REVENUE stream...
- All right, already. We're good.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
The Internal Revenue Service
would strongly disagree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
No. Revenue most definitely
flowed through this company,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
l know a gal
at Tax and Revenue.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
We're talking nearly a million dollars
of undocumented REVENUE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: revenue
Meaning and definitions of revenue, translation in Bangla
language for revenue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of revenue in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'revenue'
What revenue means in Bangla, revenue meaning
in Bangla, revenue
definition, examples and pronunciation
of revenue in Bangla language.