অবশিষ্ট, বাড়তিবাড়তি, অবশিষ্টাংশ, ব্যবহারের পর তুলার অংশঅবশেষ, অবশেষ-সংক্রান্ত, বাকি
Noun(1) something left after other parts have been taken away(2) (often plural
Adjective(1) relating to or indicating a remainder
(1) The first thing to remember is that profits are residual income.(2) First, rent collection techniques must be sensitive to market cycles and collect only the residual that remains after allowing normal returns to capital and labor.(3) Finally, where residual populations of tiger salamanders have survived despite the odds in still isolated locations, they have become a target of the pet trade.(4) Nor was it one they tended to trace back to some residual force of upbringing, like that upwardly mobile impulse so often attributed to immigrant families.(5) Those who know their grapes know that Rieslings contain significant amounts of residual sugar and that without a compensatory amount of acidity they'd simply taste like fruity sugar water.(6) It is not uncommon for patients to have residual physical or cognitive problems following myocardial infarction and the dramatic treatments now administered.(7) The residual error in both of these fits is small, indicating that the same spectral components can fit these measurements at both temperatures.(8) To begin with, residual problems from the end of the earlier era of colonisation, usually the result of untidy departures by the colonial power, still remain dangerously stalemated.(9) In direct answer to your question: Though I believe you may have some residual immunity from your original vaccine, a booster at least would be necessary in the event of a threat.(10) They are made from a new generation 100% polyester which has a very low residual content of moisture, giving you a new mould-resistant finish.(11) Only in the presence of residual features of physical abuse (such as fractures), along with identifiable risk factors, would non-accidental injury be considered.(12) Nonetheless, despite this demonstrable improvement of position for domestic support creditors, a residual argument remains.(13) What you are still entitled to from the partnership will give you one of two possible results for tax purposes: You may be left with either a residual interest or an income interest.(14) A similar effect can be created by perched water tables formed by silty or clayey layers of low permeability within alluvial soils, or cemented layers in weathered, residual soils.(15) Be sure that the various income streams due to you after retirement are clearly differentiated as income interests or residual interests.(16) The attraction of this option is that the car is given guaranteed value, called a residual , at the end of the fixed term contract.
(1) residual value :: অবশিষ্ট মান
(2) residual income :: অবশিষ্ট আয়
(3) residual risk :: আমার মুখোমুখি
(4) residual claimant :: অবশিষ্ট দাবিদার
(5) residual current device :: অবশিষ্ট বর্তমান ডিভাইস
(6) residual volume :: অবশিষ্ট ভলিউম
(7) residual stress :: অবশিষ্ট চাপ
(8) residual current :: অবশিষ্ট বর্তমান
(9) residual oil :: অবশিষ্ট তেল
2. leftover ::
3. unused ::
4. unconsumed ::
5. remainder ::
6. rest ::
7. balance ::
8. residue ::
9. residuum ::
nonresidual, residual, residuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm measuring RESIDUAL heat levels
on the playing cards...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
under the RESIDUAL effects
of the anesthesia,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Anyway, I got a little RESIDUAL
check from my commercial,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Don't you worry about the RESIDUAL radium
from the luminous dials?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
and I got a Lion King
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: residual
Meaning and definitions of residual, translation in Bengali language for residual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of residual in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "residual"
What residual means in Bengali, residual meaning in Bengali, residual definition, examples and pronunciation of residual in Bengali language.