উদ্ধার, পরিত্রাণ, নিষ্কৃতি, ত্রাণ, মুক্তি, পার, নিস্তার, নিস্তরণ, মোক্ষউদ্ধার করা, ত্রাণ করা, মুক্ত করিয়া দেত্তয়া, মুক্তি করা, মুক্ত করা, পরিত্রাণ করা, বাঁচান, পার করা, নিষ্কৃতি দেত্তয়া, মোক্ষ করাবাঁচানো
Noun(1) recovery or preservation from loss or danger
Verb(1) free from harm or evil(2) take forcibly from legal custody
(1) The discovery came about during rescue excavations on Thames Water's sludge works.(2) In an amazing stroke of luck for the sick patient, all three people who came to his rescue were health workers.(3) I had always envisioned a sort of heroic rescue , but those were only dreams.(4) "Well, miss, I want to thank you for your daring rescue today.(5) Luckily his shouting disturbed the family of the house who came to his rescue .(6) What makes people risk their lives to rescue someone trapped in a burning house or drowning in a river?(7) She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her rescue .(8) Firefighters had to rescue four people trapped in their vehicles.(9) some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter(10) While he was being attacked, the two police officials came to his rescue .(11) he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee(12) Janet was full of praise for the police officer who came to her rescue .(13) the dramatic rescue of nine trapped coal miners(14) he came to our rescue with a loan of $100(15) he came to our rescue with a loan of Ôö¼├║100(16) Here there is still a major task of rescue archaeology to be done, because the site is being rapidly eroded.
(1) rescue team :: উদ্ধারকারী দল
(2) search and rescue :: অনুসন্ধান ও উদ্ধার
(3) rescue workers :: উদ্ধার কর্মী
(4) rescue center :: রেসকিউ কেন্দ্র
(5) rescue from :: থেকে উদ্ধার
(6) rescue worker :: উদ্ধারকারী কর্মী
(7) come to the rescue :: রেসকিউ আসতে
(8) rescue operation :: উদ্ধার অভিযান
(9) rescue mission :: রেসকিউ মিশন
(10) rescue party :: রেসকিউ পার্টি
1. saving ::
2. delivery ::
3. save ::
4. retrieve ::
5. deliver ::
1. adventure ::
দু: সাহসিক কাজ
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
rescue, rescued, rescues, rescuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm here to RESCUE you
from the boredom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Is this a RESCUE?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
RESCUE your father from his guests.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
And what did you do?
Did you come running to the RESCUE?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Did we RESCUE my sisters from the queen?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: rescue
Meaning and definitions of rescue, translation in Bengali language for rescue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rescue in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "rescue"
What rescue means in Bengali, rescue meaning
in Bengali, rescue definition, examples and pronunciation
of rescue in Bengali language.