অনুরোধ, আর্জি, নিবেদনআবেদন, প্রার্থনা, অভিযাচন, আরজ, আরজি, অনুরোধ, উপরোধপ্রার্থনা করা, আবেদন করা, অনুরোধ করা
Noun(1) a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority(2) the verbal act of requesting
Verb(1) express the need or desire for(2) ask (a person(3) inquire for (information
(1) A group representing the company's 300 pensioners has been refused a request for a meeting with management and told that they will not get any shares in the floated company.(2) A seller accepted their offer to buy a house, but agents representing name-brand insurance companies rejected their request for insurance.(3) the club's excursion was postponed at the request of some of the members(4) A few days later, Turkey officially approached its other NATO partners with a request for more help.(5) a request for information(6) He pretends to comply with Tamora's request and summons his son Lucius to his house, but he also offers to arrange for a banquet to entertain his guests.(7) to have our ideas taken seriously is surely a reasonable request(8) The Barron Inquiry has no powers to request information or compliance with the inquiry, and is entirely dependent on the voluntary co-operation of others.(9) A ninth lane is being added to the running track at the request of international athletes, and a media zone is being created.(10) The feeling of paranoia is strong throughout while the scenes relating to the request for political asylum are chilling in the current, particularly given the current political climate of intolerance.(11) Were these alterations by Holbein, at More's request, or by Lockey, at the request of More's descendants?(12) human intelligence, which is in constant request in a family(13) At the request of the Russian prosecutors, the Swiss authorities have also recently frozen $5bn in bank accounts belonging to Khodorkovsky and his associates.(14) The tricky part, explains Hsu, is making sure that every information request made by a Web page is routed through SafeWeb's secure servers.(15) Why do the inhabitants of the future grant the man's request when they surely know what will happen to him when he returns to his past?(16) As soon as you establish confidentiality, you should request financial information.
(1) upon request :: অনুরোধের ফলে
(2) on request :: অনুরোধে
(3) to request :: অনুরোধ
(4) request for proposal :: প্রস্তাবের জন্য অনুরোধ
(5) meeting request :: সাক্ষাতের অনুরোধ
(6) your request :: তোমার অনুরোধ
(7) service request :: সার্ভিস রিকোয়েস্ট
(8) by request :: অনুরোধ দ্বারা
(9) request for :: জন্য অনুরোধ
(10) request form :: অনুরোধ ফর্ম
1. appeal ::
3. requirement ::
6. ask for ::
7. call on ::
8. call for ::
request, requested, requester, requesting, requests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, I have a REQUEST to make.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
'Course, I made a REQUEST
he did notdeny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
RIOT OFFICER: We REQUEST
your cooperation. Move back.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Are you making this
a tier-one friendship REQUEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
You might reconsider his REQUEST
to march on Craster's.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: request
Meaning and definitions of request, translation in Bangla
language for request with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of request in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'request'
What request means in Bangla, request meaning
in Bangla, request
definition, examples and pronunciation
of request in Bangla language.