নিয়মিত, স্বাভাবিক, সুষম, নিয়ত, নিয়মানুযায়ী, স্থির, অভ্যাসানুযায়ী, ঠিক, নৈয়মিক, নিয়মনিষ্ঠ, কালানুবর্তী, বাঁধাসুগঠিত, সুছাঁদ, সমাঙ্গ, সুসমঞ্জস আকৃতিবিশিষ্ট, নির্দিষ্ট ছাঁদে সাজানো, সুবিন্যস্ত
Noun(1) a regular patron(2) a soldier in the regular army(3) a dependable follower (especially in party politics(4) a garment size for persons of average height and weight
Adjective(1) in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle(2) often used as intensifiers(3) conforming to a standard or pattern(4) regularly scheduled for fixed times(5) in accord with regular practice or procedure(6) occurring at fixed intervals(7) relating to a person who does something regularly(8) (used of the military(9) (of solids(10) not constipated(11) symmetrically arranged(12) not deviating from what is normal(13) officially full-time
(1) The individual consumer has the regular bill as an incentive to manage his or her use of the phone, but the corporate customer doesn't care too much about the cost and may not even see the bill.(2) As there are still few options or places to park for those employees, it's still a hot topic with shopkeepers who claim they are causing regular shoppers to drive on due to a lack of space.(3) By human standards it was about the size of a regular door.(4) Along with its regular induction, the Songwriters Hall of Fame also doles out a few special prizes.(5) With the rise of online play, newfangled regular size discs, and violence, Nintendo is having trouble keeping up.(6) May is a regular and well known visitor to the Day Care Centre in Abbeyleix District Hospital, for which she is also a dedicated fundraiser.(7) Corporate email is usually subject to constant changes and requires regular attention.(8) She asked Renae as if they were two regular teenage best friends gossiping.(9) He may see himself as a regular sort of guy, but he is morally responsible for atrocities.(10) Ohlson varies his regular structure by making two rectangles within each of four vertical quadrants.(11) The Blackmon place was a regular old time slave plantation.(12) Their regular food is kebab roll, shwarma or biryani, as they are forever short of funds and settle for the cheaper, greasier fast food variety.(13) He's a regular on the red carpet and known for his lavish parties and glamorous life style.(14) When wine is matured in any other form of wooden container it is particularly important that the ullage space is minimized by regular topping up.(15) Also to have your pc online at the same time, simply buy and install a regular network card into your pc.(16) First, readings are collected over an interval that takes into account regular tidal patterns.
(1) regular verbs :: নিয়মিত ক্রিয়া
(2) regular verb :: আপনি কি আমার সাথে কি করতে চান
(3) regular price :: নিয়মিত মূল্য
(4) regular expression :: রেগুলার এক্সপ্রেশন
(5) regular pattern :: নিয়মিত প্যাটার্ন
(6) on regular basis :: নিয়মিত
(7) at regular intervals :: নিয়মিত সময় অন্তর
(8) regular customer :: নিয়মিত গ্রাহক
(9) regular job :: নিয়মিত কাজ
(10) regular college course :: নিয়মিত কলেজ কোর্স
1. uniform ::
2. rhythmic ::
3. frequent ::
5. methodical ::
6. usual ::
7. steady ::
8. even ::
9. veritable ::
10. fixture ::
1. inconstant ::
2. infrequent ::
3. irregular ::
regular, regularities, regularity, regularly, regulars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with REGULAR shipments
from every keep in the North.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Just the REGULAR is fine.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Yeah. It's like REGULAR Boggle,
but in Klingon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
- Double Stuf?
- No, REGULAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
I'm just a REGULAR guy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: regular
Meaning and definitions of regular, translation in Bangla
language for regular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of regular in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'regular'
What regular means in Bangla, regular meaning
in Bangla, regular
definition, examples and pronunciation
of regular in Bangla language.