মৌলিক, সময়ে বয়সে পদমর্যাদা বা গুরুত্বে প্রথমপ্রধান, মুখ্য, প্রাথমিক, আদ্য, শ্রেষ্ঠগুণসম্পন্ন, মৌলিক, কামোত্তেজিতবসন্তকাল, দিনের প্রথম ভাগ, প্রারম্ভ, সেরা অংশ, পূর্ণতা, মৌলিক সংখ্যাপড়ান
Noun(1) a natural number that has exactly two distinct natural number divisors: 1 and itself(2) the period of greatest prosperity or productivity(3) the second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.(4) the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
Verb(1) insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge(2) cover with a primer; apply a primer to(3) fill with priming liquid
Adjective(1) first in rank or degree(2) used of the first or originating agent(3) of superior grade(4) of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers(5) being at the best stage of development
(1) Doctors told 20-stone Lynn, 55, she was a prime contender for a heart attack in the next few years unless she lost weight.(2) Phosphate has remained the largest revenue earner among Jordanian export commodities and still retains its prime importance.(3) This is a prime example of falling standards in public services.(4) Yet, despite its prime importance for the history of Europe, the eastern Roman capital has received very little archaeological attention compared to almost any major Roman city.(5) Hookway's narrative provides a fresh, updated view of the cast of characters, as well as prime examples of technological innovation in this history.(6) ├ö├ç├┐This is a prime example of what the community can achieve when they work together,├ö├ç├û said Council Chairman Frank Feely.(7) artificial milk can prime the baby's body for future allergic reactions(8) He said that for people trying to get away from a life of drugs, having a roof over their heads was of prime importance.(9) Perception is influenced by expectation and expectation is affected by what others prime you for.(10) In Dartford our new hospital has been put forward as a prime candidate to become a foundation hospital.(11) The doctor suspects an embolism (she was a prime candidate).(12) If the opponent flÔö£┬┐ches a lot, learn to deal with this by making a quick parry of prime and riposte to the lower target - particularly right handed-left handed or left-right.(13) Fort Sam Houston is a prime candidate for wireless networks.(14) So if that means paying that little bit extra, or travelling that little bit further to source prime quality, natural ingredients, then that is the secret of Sinclair's success.(15) So Dr. Schwab, in fact, wrote me and said that I'm a prime candidate for regeneration and recovery.(16) Purified elements from the Periodic Table would be prime candidates for patenting.
(1) prime minister :: প্রধানমন্ত্রী
(2) prime time :: প্রাইমটাইম
(3) prime number :: মৌলিক সংখ্যা
(4) prime mover :: প্রধান প্রস্তাবক
(5) prime cost :: প্রধান খরচ
(6) prime rate :: প্রধানমন্ত্রী হার
(7) prime meridian :: মূলমধ্যরেখা
(8) relatively prime :: অপেক্ষাকৃত মৌলিক
(9) prime ministry :: প্রধানমন্ত্রী মন্ত্রণালয়
(10) past one's prime :: বিগতযৌবনা
1. main ::
2. fundamental ::
3. top-quality ::
5. premier ::
6. meridian ::
7. select ::
8. heyday ::
9. prime of life ::
10. bloom ::
11. prepare ::
12. brief ::
13. undercoat ::
রঙের ভিতরের আস্তর
prime, primed, primes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In another universe,
let's call that Universe Prime...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
and I have Amazon Prime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
in the PRIME of my life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Gentlemen, we have a green light
from the PRIME minister.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I'd say he is a PRIME suspect
in the disappearance
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: prime
Meaning and definitions of prime, translation in Bengali language for prime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prime in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prime"
What prime means in Bengali, prime meaning in Bengali, prime definition, examples and pronunciation of prime in Bengali language.