উপস্থিতি, অস্তিত্ব, হাজিরা, অধিষ্ঠান, সন্নিধি, সকাশ, চালচলন, অভ্যাগমন, অভ্যাগম, অস্তি, বর্তমানতা, সত্ত্ব, উপাগম, সমীপ, সান্নিধ্য, সামীপ্য, পার্শ্ব, উপগমন, থান, চেহারাউপস্থিত, হাজিরি
Noun(1) the state of being present; current existence(2) the immediate proximity of someone or something(3) an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby(4) the impression that something is present(5) dignified manner or conduct(6) the act of being present
(1) an online presence(2) He's got a real physical presence - his chest is puffed up and it feels like he's taking up too much space.(3) The constable said that he found Mr Bibby to be " quite threatening just by his mere physical presence ".(4) the monks became aware of a strange presence(5) The vertebrates are characterized by the presence of a bony skeleton and a brain.(6) his presence is most welcome(7) Arriving in Tripoli on 12 February 1941, he made his presence felt immediately.(8) We would feel uneasy in the presence of someone who knew our inmost thoughts.(9) From one of these old men, whose name is not mentioned here, I received the sense of having been in the presence of evil.(10) The crowd responded with applause suitably thunderous for a woman with such commanding stage presence .(11) This will ensure that a high visibility policing presence will be maintained in such areas as Shipley East.(12) We've been putting pressure on the Government to increase the Garda presence on our roads.(13) Richard was not a big man but his presence was overwhelming(14) Alexander has a real earthy solid presence which balances Carlos's classical technique.(15) He said that provided a police presence was maintained in the centre, the project could be beneficial.(16) he has an immense presence
(1) in the presence of :: উপস্থিতিতে
(2) presence of mind :: মনের উপস্থিতি
(3) your presence :: আপনার উপস্থিতি
(4) in the presence :: বর্তমানে
(5) presence or absence :: উপস্থিতি বা অনুপস্থিতি
(6) in presence :: উপস্থিতিতে
(7) in presence of :: উপস্থিতিতে
(8) divine presence :: ঐশ্বরিক উপস্থিতি
(9) police presence :: পুলিশের উপস্থিতি
1. existence ::
2. attendance ::
3. aura ::
4. ghost ::
5. front ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, hey. Nice virtual PRESENCE device.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
The honor of your PRESENCE is requested.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
So here's what I want you to do.
Leave my PRESENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
No one threatens His Grace
in the PRESENCE of the Kingsguard.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Your constant PRESENCE
in my apartment,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: presence
Meaning and definitions of presence, translation in Bangla
language for presence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of presence in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'presence'
What presence means in Bangla, presence meaning
in Bangla, presence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of presence in Bangla language.