পুলিশ, পুলিস, আরক্ষা, আরক্ষাবাহিনী, পুলিসথানার এক্তিয়ার, পুলিশ-বাহিনী, পুলিস-বাহিনীপুলিসবৎ আচরণ করা, সাফ করা, পুলিস জোগান, গোছগাছ করাশৃঙ্খলা শান্তি ও আইন রক্ষা করার ব্যবস্থা
Noun(1) the force of policemen and officers
Verb(1) maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
(1) transit police(2) After his arrest, he was questioned by local police and also members of Scotland Yard.(3) local people have lost faith in the police(4) Faced with rising crime and a lack of public faith in the police she has come out all guns blazing.(5) Bulgarian border police on Tuesday received a new six million euro telecommunication system made by Finnish company Nokia.(6) During the course of the protest, riot police arrested 23 strikers and mounted attacks on the picket lines.(7) Putting more police on the street with powers of arrest is the only answer.(8) I think there are enough challenges in trying to police the laws we have.(9) transport police(10) And so, there are supposed to be some more police on the streets.(11) Labour organisations suspect members of the armed forces or police are responsible for his murder.(12) The Metropolitan police raided a flat in Brixton after the US attacks, looking for his girlfriend.(13) Referees and their assistants have a very difficult job trying to police this law of the game.(14) Armed anti-terrorist police swooped on a Rochdale business to arrest a 30-year-old warehouse worker.(15) there are fewer women police than men(16) The rules are the rules at the end of the day it is ultimately down to the regulators to police that.
(1) police station :: থানা
(2) police officer :: পুলিশ কর্মকর্তা
(3) call the police :: পুলিশ ডাকো
(4) police officers :: পুলিশ কর্মকর্তা
(5) police force :: পুলিশ বাহিনী
(6) traffic police :: ট্রাফিক পুলিশ
(7) police record :: পুলিশ নথি
(8) riot police :: দাঙ্গা পুলিশ
(9) police report :: পুলিশ রিপোর্ট
(10) secret police :: সরকারী গুপ্তচর বিভাগ
1. police force ::
2. guard ::
3. enforce ::
4. patrol ::
police, policed, polices, policing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
have revealed the identity
of the man hurt by the POLICE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I wanted to go to the POLICE...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
(RIOT POLICE CHATTERING)
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...of people who get drunk
and urinate on POLICE vehicles?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: police
Meaning and definitions of police, translation in Bangla
language for police with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of police in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'police'
What police means in Bangla, police meaning
in Bangla, police
definition, examples and pronunciation
of police in Bangla language.