Noun(1) an act of formulating a program for a definite course of action(2) the act or process of drawing up plans or layouts for some project or enterprise(3) the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
Verb(1) have the will and intention to carry out some action(2) make plans for something(3) make or work out a plan for; devise(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
(1) The first two steps of the strategic planning process deal with this question.(2) This will give you an idea as to what kind of look has already been approved by your local planning authority.(3) Where they are identified as potential sites, local planning authorities should indicate how these constraints could be resolved.(4) urban planning(5) It is also important to incorporate operational risk management into the site planning process.(6) That was the assumption from the very beginning, from the conceptual stages to the detailed planning .(7) it entailed a lot of detailed planning(8) It is right that in almost all cases the initial decision on whether a development should proceed should be taken by the local planning authority.(9) Over the past year, we've made significant progress in improving our recovery planning process.(10) It was a subdivision that was resisted by the local planning authorities and was approved by the Minister under an appeal mechanism.(11) Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.(12) mass production methods call for detailed planning(13) the planning stages of the operation(14) the local planning authority(15) In an Air Force logistics environment, the process of demand planning can be applied in many situations.(16) planning applications
(1) plan :: পরিকল্পনা
(2) family planning :: পরিবার পরিকল্পনা
(3) urban planning :: নগর পরিকল্পনা
(4) financial planning :: আর্থিক পরিকল্পনা
(5) contingency planning :: অনিশ্চিত পরিকল্পনা
(6) town planning :: শহরে পরিকল্পনা
(7) project planning :: কর্মসূচি পরিকল্পনা
(8) city planning :: নগর পরিকল্পনা
(9) planning ahead :: সামনের পরিকল্পনা
(10) career planning :: কর্মজীবন পরিকল্পনা
(11) planning permission :: পরিকল্পনার অনুমতি
2. provision ::
3. organize ::
4. intend ::
5. design ::
6. be after ::
7. project ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and PLANNING an internship
at a large Indian car company...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
That was poor PLANNING.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I'm also PLANNING
to begin an exercise regimen...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Are they PLANNING to outsource my job
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Don't worry, we're PLANNING to have sex
right on the salad bar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: planning
Meaning and definitions of planning, translation in Bangla
language for planning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of planning in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'planning'
What planning means in Bangla, planning meaning
in Bangla, planning
definition, examples and pronunciation
of planning in Bangla language.