ছবি, চিত্র, চলচ্চিত্র, চলচ্চিত্রের প্রদর্শনী, চিত্রাঙ্কন, মূর্তি, সুন্দর দৃশ্য, প্রতিকৃতিসুস্পষ্টভাবে বর্ণনা করা, চিত্র করা, চিত্রিত করা, অঙ্কিত করাচলচ্চিত্র নির্মিত ছবি বা বই
Noun(1) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction(2) graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface(3) a clear and telling mental image(4) a situation treated as an observable object(5) illustrations used to decorate or explain a text(6) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement(7) the visible part of a television transmission(8) a graphic or vivid verbal description(9) a typical example of some state or quality(10) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Verb(1) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(2) show in, or as in, a picture
(1) Perhaps the best way to illustrate how much money this tax cut represents is to picture it as a stack of bills.(2) Then picture him waiting by the window to greet you every morning as you get to work.(3) The long-term picture is impressive in light of poor mechanisation levels in the country.(4) I could just picture her face on the other line.(5) But then the movie soon deteriorates into a sub - standard horror picture .(6) Although the small size is attractive, the poor picture quality rules it out.(7) I defy you to picture the scene without making the obvious mental leap.(8) His love of those old movies is evident in every frame this picture .(9) I've only tried to highlight broadly what the policy is about, but you need the company's literature to get the full picture .(10) But let us hear Socrates out, and get a view of the full picture , as he argues that it would be wrong for him to escape into exile.(11) Expect to see this movie nabbing the Oscar next year for best picture and best original song.(12) It means having the imagination to picture the world through the eyes of an 18-year-old.(13) The quick impression is of success, the full picture is of unbridled inadequacy.(14) But reports of battles do not present a full picture of the Republic.(15) poor picture quality(16) ├ö├ç├┐How excessively like her brother Miss Morland is!├ö├ç├û ├ö├ç├┐The very picture of him, indeed!├ö├ç├û
(1) take a picture :: একটি ছবি তোল
(2) picture frame :: ছবি ফ্রেম
(3) motion picture :: চলচ্চিত্র
(4) your picture :: আপনার ছবি
(5) draw a picture :: একটি ছবি আঁক
(6) in the picture :: ছবিতে
(7) take picture :: ছবি তোলা
(8) beautiful picture :: সুন্দর ছবি
(9) picture book :: ছবির বই
(10) big picture :: বড় ছবি
1. painting ::
2. photograph ::
3. concept ::
4. personification ::
5. movie ::
6. scene ::
7. characterization ::
8. flick ::
9. photo ::
10. impression ::
11. image ::
12. video ::
13. photograph ::
14. paint ::
15. visualize ::
16. depict ::
17. figure ::
picture, pictured, pictures, picturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is that
a PICTURE of?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
If she thinks
I faked the PICTURE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
It's a pretty PICTURE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
I can't PICTURE my brother's face anymore.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You have a shirt
with our cat's PICTURE on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: picture
Meaning and definitions of picture, translation in Bangla
language for picture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of picture in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'picture'
What picture means in Bangla, picture meaning
in Bangla, picture
definition, examples and pronunciation
of picture in Bangla language.