Noun(1) a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds(2) (music
Adjective(1) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
(1) Notice the sudden piano after the crescendo.(2) Charlotte not only teaches piano , but also voice, recorder, clarinet, flute and bassoon.(3) His cello and piano Sonata is full of endless quips and surprises.(4) "My earliest musical memory is of starting to learn piano at the age of about five.(5) Play the piece without regard to dynamic changes; that is, play it piano .(6) she played a chord on the piano(7) I studied classical ballet for about ten years, and I also studied classical piano for about ten years.(8) Although I studied piano for many years I never really became a player.(9) The opus 39 Waltzes began as a work for solo piano .(10) Stanley had a great love of music and played a baby grand piano .(11) She's also a musician herself, having taken piano lessons since she was eight.(12) There's an upright piano in the living room.(13) Which means, when following daily routines, it's time to practice piano .(14) Dynamics tend to be confined between forte and piano .(15) He additionally studied piano for eleven years and saxophone for five.(16) Her sudden piano followed by an immediate crescendo (surely a party piece!) was one of several delights delivered with real personality.
(1) play the piano :: পিয়ানো বাজাতে
(2) playing the piano :: পিয়ানো বাজানো
(3) grand piano :: পিয়ানো
(4) piano keys :: পিয়ানো কি
(5) piano tuner :: পিয়ানো টিউনার
(6) upright piano :: ন্যায়পরায়ণ পিয়ানো
(7) piano wire :: পিয়ানো টেলিগ্রাম
(8) electric piano :: বৈদ্যুতিক পিয়ানো
(9) piano lesson :: পিয়ানো পাঠ
(10) piano key :: পিয়ানো কী
2. pianissimo ::
3. soft ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In a world where a PIANO is a weapon,
not a musical instrument...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Piano and jewels are my two specialties.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Sunday, PIANO shopping with Elton John,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
♪ (PIANO MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Do you play the PIANO?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: piano
Meaning and definitions of piano, translation in Bangla
language for piano with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of piano in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'piano'
What piano means in Bangla, piano meaning
in Bangla, piano
definition, examples and pronunciation
of piano in Bangla language.